Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Erro" HBOMAX - Due to Updated DRM Encryption!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Erro" HBOMAX - Due to Updated DRM Encryption!

Error downloading HBOMAX 1080p movies. After confirming to download. A DRM message appears, which will only be possible to download in 720p. please fix this! this appears from the previous version.
    Attached Files

The 1080p has been working on, almost done, please kindly wait, thank you.

Comment

Hope someone can help me, but i just received this message "Due to the upgraded DRM encryption, videos on this website can only be downloaded in 720p as of now. I just upgraded to 5.0.5.8, will this be fixed soon? Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by mn072065 View Post
        will this be fixed soon? Thanks

For clarification purposes..... before I can answer your question..... I need to ask you a multiple choice question.....

What time frame do you have in mind when you think of "soon"?.....

(a) up to 6 months
        (b) 6 months to a year
        (c) over a year
        (d) "we need a little more time"

Take your time answering..... There is no need to rush.....

I'll check back.....

"soon".

​"Just because you can..... doesn't mean you should!"

"The only thing worse than the devil that you know..... is the devil that you don't!"

Comment

Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Good answer thanks

Comment

The 1080p for HBO Max videos has been partially restored, more will be back.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post
                The 1080p for HBO Max videos has been partially restored, more will be back.
                Mona,

Are any of the "partially restored" videos to 1080p for HBO Max using "Widevine L1" or are these videos from the first HBO Max DRM change in April?

Concerned due to changes coming soon that may possibly effect StreamFab related to "Widevine L1" per and some users are confused regarding your messaging on HBO Max:

Google is deprecating the Widevine CDM for Chrome and Chromium-based browsers
                https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...based-browsers

Google is deprecating the Widevine CDM for Chrome and Chromium-based browsers on December 6th. StreamFab uses CEF (Chromium Embedded Framework) which is a Chromium-based browser.

Thanks!

Comment

Widevine L1 is mainly for mobile devices, the Window uses L3. Currently, HBO MAX 1080p and higher quality use L1 encryption.
                  We will solve the encryption problem, as you know this is a cat and mouse and it will last for a long time.

Comment

Working...
                  X