v5.0.5.2 - Disney+ Episode Failure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

v5.0.5.2 - Disney+ Episode Failure

I started this thread because there seems to be an ongoing problem downloading episodes from Disney+. Movies seem to be fine. However, when a user selects episodes from a series, they are met with limited success. By that I mean some episodes download cleanly but others fail and have to be restarted multiple times. At this point, I think the developers need to take a closer look at this issue. IMHO, there is more going on than the StreamFab users at large simply forgetting to clear their cache or any number of other suggestions made in other threads.

Moving on, I'm attaching the logs from one of Disney's newer offerings She Hulk. As a test, I tried to download episode 1 but it failed on the first attempt. Instead of trying again, I wanted to attach clean logs in the hope this would aid the investigation...

Two other points...

1. Turbo Speed
    Turning off "Turbo Speed" seems to help but not on a consistent basis.

2. Disney+ Multiple Requests Temporary IP Ban
    It was mentioned in another thread but I think it's worth repeating because Disney+ will temporarily ban an IP if they get an "Abnormal Number of Requests". It's for this reason, I'm respectfully asking the developers to take a closer look...

https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...quests-warning

Attached Files

Per Mona,
    The Turbo Speed will quicken the download speed for YouTube downloads, and it won't affect those of the VIP Services no matter whether Turbo Speed is turned on or off.

Comment

Working...
    X