Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's 8:30am CST USA, again Peacock Plus problems - no video Vampire Academy S01E07

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's 8:30am CST USA, again Peacock Plus problems - no video Vampire Academy S01E07

Just Fyi,

It would be *nice* if the moderators could ask the programmers to look at the attached log file and see if they can determine what the issue is.

This is probably like the other day, when Peacock Plus did the exact same thing for Quantum Leap new series S01E03 when I ran it at 8:30am CST/USA in the morning.

I just tried Peacock Plus for the new episode of Vampire Academy S01E07 and it only produced a very small file that has no video - only audio.

The new episode plays ok on TV and in browser.

I'm gonna try it again in a hour or two and see if it works.

Wonder if this means that there is some delay glitch around this time (8:30am CST/USA) with Peacock/Video/DRM for videos.

Like I tested the other day, it wasn't just for the new episode of Quantum Leap, but also for previous ones.

Not gonna spend time testing, just posting this to let people know about this quirk.

Mike

Attachments: Log files

USA - CST, No VPN, Win 10/64, current version of StreamFab 5.0.5.6

Attached Files
    Last edited by Mike_M; 10-06-2022, 01:54 PM.

FWIW, I was able to grab the new episode of QL from Peacock on release morning without issue (either in the d/l or in the final video itself), however I didn't grab it at around 5:30am Pacific as I usually would - I finally got around to it at around 7am or 8am my time. I realize this doesn't help with the time window you're dealing with, but maybe it'll help define a point at which a viable download is possible until the devs can figure this out?

Comment

Originally posted by Dog View Post
      FWIW, I was able to grab the new episode of QL from Peacock on release morning without issue (either in the d/l or in the final video itself), however I didn't grab it at around 5:30am Pacific as I usually would - I finally got around to it at around 7am or 8am my time. I realize this doesn't help with the time window you're dealing with, but maybe it'll help define a point at which a viable download is possible until the devs can figure this out?
      Hiya Dog!

Just for the heck of it, fired up another download via StreamFab/Peacock Plus of Vampire Academy S01E07.

This time it produced a 3.04 minute file with video.

It's like incrementally adding?

Wonder what next one will be!?

Mike

Attached Files

Comment

Mike,
        I'm currently downloading VA S01E07 and I'll let you know what I find by the end of this message. In the meantime, I did have another encounter with the cat this morning at about 6:30AM ET while I trying to get my wife's soap opera and the 3 Chicago shows from the night before. I took a different approach this time and played a few hands of solitaire and then went back and tried again. It worked that time.
        One thing I did notice in the last few days is that the qcef.exe problem seems to be back. One or more running processes of qcef.exe are still running after StreamFab is shut down and are using up 10+% of CPU doing nothing. You need to stop the processes using Task Manager. I don't know if this has anything to do with Peacock or any other problems.

And here are the results of the download. Looks normal but then again it is almost 4pm my time.

General
        Unique ID : 273547461297319836282580862923717921642 (0xCDCB531F09E2A712612517D9D50ECB6A)
        Complete name : R:\AFAB_Out\Vampire Academy\S01\Vampire Academy_S01E07_Beyond the Wards.mkv
        Format : Matroska
        Format version : Version 4
        File size : 2.66 GiB
        Duration : 50 min 42 s
        Overall bit rate : 7 522 kb/s
        Movie name : Beyond the Wards
        Encoded date : UTC 2022-10-06 19:43:12
        Writing application : mkvmerge v68.0.0 ('The Curtain') 64-bit
        Writing library : libebml v1.4.2 + libmatroska v1.6.4

Video
        ID : 1
        Format : AVC
        Format/Info : Advanced Video Codec
        Format profile : High@L4
        Format settings : CABAC / 4 Ref Frames
        Format settings, CABAC : Yes
        Format settings, Reference : 4 frames
        Codec ID : V_MPEG4/ISO/AVC
        Bit rate : 7 424 kb/s
        Nominal bit rate : 7 814 kb/s
        Width : 1 920 pixels
        Height : 1 080 pixels
        Display aspect ratio : 16:9
        Frame rate mode : Constant
        Frame rate : 23.976 (24000/1001) FPS
        Color space : YUV
        Chroma subsampling : 4:2:0
        Bit depth : 8 bits
        Scan type : Progressive
        Bits/(Pixel*Frame) : 0.149
        Stream size : 2.63 GiB (99%)
        Writing library : x264 core 164 r3095 baee400
        Encoding settings : cabac=1 / ref=4 / deblock=1:0:0 / analyse=0x3:0x113 / me=umh / subme=7 / psy=1 / psy_rd=0.00:0.00 / mixed_ref=1 / me_range=16 / chroma_me=1 / trellis=1 / 8x8dct=1 / cqm=0 / deadzone=21,11 / fast_pskip=0 / chroma_qp_offset=0 / threads=34 / lookahead_threads=5 / sliced_threads=0 / nr=0 / decimate=1 / interlaced=0 / bluray_compat=0 / constrained_intra=0 / bframes=16 / b_pyramid=2 / b_adapt=1 / b_bias=0 / direct=1 / weightb=1 / open_gop=0 / weightp=2 / keyint=48 / keyint_min=4 / scenecut=0 / intra_refresh=0 / rc_lookahead=40 / rc=2pass / mbtree=1 / bitrate=7814 / ratetol=1.0 / qcomp=0.60 / qpmin=10 / qpmax=51 / qpstep=4 / cplxblur=20.0 / qblur=0.5 / vbv_maxrate=7814 / vbv_bufsize=7814 / nal_hrd=none / filler=0 / ip_ratio=1.41 / aq=1:1.00
        Default : Yes
        Forced : No
        Color range : Limited
        Color primaries : BT.709
        Transfer characteristics : BT.709
        Matrix coefficients : BT.709

Audio
        ID : 2
        Format : AAC LC
        Format/Info : Advanced Audio Codec Low Complexity
        Codec ID : A_AAC-2
        Bit rate : 96.0 kb/s
        Channel(s) : 2 channels
        Channel layout : L R
        Sampling rate : 48.0 kHz
        Frame rate : 46.875 FPS (1024 SPF)
        Compression mode : Lossy
        Stream size : 34.8 MiB (1%)
        Language : English
        Default : Yes
        Forced : No

Comment

Not sure if I am doing this right here with this attempt at a reply adding to what was said about peacock videos being audio stream only .. but using the new version 5.0.5.6 Streamfab x64 .. I attempted to download a file titled "WWE Extreme Rules" This file is supposed to be 3:04:07 in length and when I downloaded I received a file that was 134 MB AUDIO ONLY mp4 file which was 03:16:37 which is longer than the actual online video. the video I mention is at : https://www.peacocktv.com/watch/play...2-5e4aa884ddff In older versions I was encountering the Wrestling files hanging at the last minute or two of download and never finishing .. now no video and only audio. This feels like going back to the old days when all anyone had was Radio. If I have done this right I have attached the log file .. if it's missing I did it wrong. StreamFab.log

Comment

Hi guys, I will have the QA team tests the videos you mentioned and check the log files.

Comment

Working...
            X