Scheduled Events Missing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scheduled Events Missing

I recently spent several hours scheduling recurring events so StreamFab would automatically download the new season of tv shows each week for several of my subscriptions. Now I reboot my computer, and nothing appears under Downloading, Downloaded and Scheduled. How do I get it back?

Originally posted by efk3 View Post
    I recently spent several hours scheduling recurring events so StreamFab would automatically download the new season of tv shows each week for several of my subscriptions. Now I reboot my computer, and nothing appears under Downloading, Downloaded and Scheduled. How do I get it back?
    Hi Elk,

User October262 suggested previously to a missing queue post by pointing to this response by Mona to another one.

Missing Queue post
    https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...-download-task

I don't use Queue much, but hope this helps!

Mike

Comment

On my computer there was only an empty folder at that location!

Comment

Normally, they should be under the Scheduled tab. Please send the StreamFab log file to us to better check the list gone problem, thanks.

Comment

I started scheduling recurring events again. Is there any way to back up the scheduled events so I don't have to input them a third time?

Comment

I started scheduling recurring events again. Is there any way to back up the scheduled events so I don't have to input them a third time?
            please do send the log file to us first, thanks.

Comment

Attached is the StreamFab.log
              Attached Files

Comment

Attached is the StreamFab.log
                Okay, I have passed the log file to the developer.

Meanwhile, please check under this path, do you have this taskSchedule.ini file after you make the scheduled list?
                Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot-20221017-121449.png
Views:	193
Size:	252.2 KB
ID:	416370

Comment

Working...
                X