Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Peacock is extremely slow for me

Hi members
    Could someone try Peacock for me, I have pretty fast internet and Peacock is so slow on the new 5057, could someone try it and let me know if its just me.
    Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Peacock does not work at all for me. it skips the analyzing phase and goes right into downloading and downloads nothing

Comment

Yup same here on about 10 movies I have tried, and when it does start analyzing the whole thing downloads in B/s, not KB/s not MB/s but B/s do you have any idea how long that takes? Hours.

Comment

Originally posted by Chameleon View Post
        Yup same here on about 10 movies I have tried, and when it does start analyzing the whole thing downloads in B/s, not KB/s not MB/s but B/s do you have any idea how long that takes? Hours.
        I'm having the same problem on Netflix. But I'm on 5056. It's downloading at KB/s. Never had this with Netflix before.

Comment

Downgrade to 5.0.3.0 works fine

Comment

Originally posted by Justin View Post
            Downgrade to 5.0.3.0 works fine
            Hey Justin,

You mean Downgrade to StreamFab 5.0.5.3, Right?

I did this yesterday and put in the wrong version number in the title of a post, Chameleon let me know.

Steps I took and it's now working ok.

1. Uninstalled new version of StreamFab with Windows Remove programs with delete configuration
            2. Deleted Logs, Temp & Cache files in StreamFab paths (StreamFab's uninstall *should* do this)
            3. Installed 5.0.5.3 from Offline archive copy and made sure that it's "Run as Administrator"
            4. Running fine & faster.

Mike

Comment

Wow, Mike, thank you.

Comment

This worked for me Thanks Mike.
                It seems counterintuitive that we have to downgrade after an update.
                From now on I think I'll be testing in Sandbox first.
                Cheers

Comment

Working...
                X