No announcement yet.

peacock no longer works

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi guys, the developer has made some changes on the server, it should be ok now, please kindly use v5057 to try again and feedback, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post
      Hi guys, the developer has made some changes on the server, it should be ok now, please kindly use v5057 to try again and feedback, thanks.
      Mona,

See reply in to another topic post at:

Has anyone been able to download Halloween Endscon Peacock? With 5.0.6.7 it just sits there and says "Downloading" (not Downloading Video or Audio), just 0b downloaded 0bs speed and 0 of 0b left. 5.0.6.6 fsils completlybwhen I try to download it.

1. It *did* work after a few hiccups but the server side changes made by the developer evidently did not include the faster download settings for Peacock of 5.0.5.3 (over 3x faster than 5.0.5.7) downloading Peacock Halloween.

2. StreamFab Peacock after log off still keeps the devices as active for Peacock. Peacock has a limit of 3 active devices. The tests I just did has 3. I did not choose "keep" me logged in and logged out after ending the downloads. This may cause some users to experience the Kitty Screen using StreamFab with interactive device session reached. The user will have to logon to Peacock/Account/Devices using regular browser & then wait 10-15 minutes and try StreamFab Peacock again.

Mike

Attachments: 3 (Speed of 5.0.5.7 vs 5.0.5.3 for StreamFab Peacock Halloween Ends Movie) & Three devices still reported as active on Peacock/Account/Devices)
      Attached Files

Comment

Working...
      X