Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone been ablevto download Halloween Ends on Peacock?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone been ablevto download Halloween Ends on Peacock?

Has anyone been able to download Halloween Endscon Peacock? With 5.0.6.7 it just sits there and says "Downloading" (not Downloading Video or Audio), just 0b downloaded 0bs speed and 0 of 0b left. 5.0.6.6 fsils completlybwhen I try to download it.

Yes, exact same thing happening here too.

Comment

Where did you download 5.0.6.7 ?
      Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

I downloaded it but file is not complete.. only about 900MB and is not the whole movie.

Comment

He obviously meant 5057

Comment

I re-installed 5.0.5.3 and ran it in administrator mode.. and it downloaded fine.

Comment

Originally posted by kzajac View Post
              Has anyone been able to download Halloween Endscon Peacock? With 5.0.6.7 it just sits there and says "Downloading" (not Downloading Video or Audio), just 0b downloaded 0bs speed and 0 of 0b left. 5.0.6.6 fsils completlybwhen I try to download it.
              We have made some changes, please use v5057 to try again and feedback, thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post

We have made some changes, please use v5057 to try again and feedback, thank you.
                Mona,

1. I uninstalled 5.0.5.3 using Windows remove programs with delete configuration.
                2. I then deleted logs, temp & cache since removing StreamFab with above process doesn't.
                3. Installed StreamFab 5.0.5.7 from offline version.
                4. Modified StreamFab 5.0.5.7 Icon under advanced to "Run As Administrator"
                5. Modified all menu settings to be the same as I normally use
                6. Clicked on "Peacock" and it immediately locked up trying StreamFab 5.0.5.7 for the first time for Peacock
                7. Went to task manager and saw that StreamFab 5.0.5.7 after lockup still had processes running (See Attachment #1)
                8. Did an "End Task" on StreamFab 5.0.5.7.
                9. Created Zip files of logs & temp (Will attach as a response to this, since your forum deletes if mixing zip & other files)
                9. Re-booted Windows 10/64 Pro
                10. Tried Peacock with StreamFab 5.0.5.7 again for Halloween Ends

⬇️

11. This time it ran, but Streamfab 5.0.5.7 downloaded at less than 1/3 the speed (~7 MB/s) of StreamFab 5.0.5.3 (~23 MB/s) for Peacock for Halloween Ends.
                (See Attachment #2 & #3)

12. After completing this process and logging out of all Peacock processes for StreamFab, I just logged into Peacock via brower to check device connections. StreamFab still has 3 active connections to Peacock - this is also and important issue due to Peacock having a limit of 3 device connections at a time. This may cause some users to experience the Kitty Screen using StreamFab with interactive device limits reached. The user will have to logon to Peacock/Account/Devices using regular browser & then wait 10-15 minutes and try StreamFab Peacock again.

⬆️

Mike

(Attachments 3), will attach zip after 1st lockup of StreamFab 5.0.5.7 as response to this.

Ran on Win 10/64 Pro, US, CST, No VPN for above.
                Attached Files
                Last edited by Mike_M; 10-17-2022, 07:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike_M View Post

Mona,

6. Clicked on "Peacock" and it immediately locked up on first attempt using StreamFab 5.0.5.7
                  7. Went to task manager and saw that StreamFab 5.0.5.7 after lockup still had processes running (See Attachment #1)
                  8. Did an "End Task" on StreamFab 5.0.5.7.
                  9. Created Zip files of logs & temp (Will attach as a response to this, since your forum deletes if mixing zip & other files)
                  I noticed that the files to be zipped are a *lot* bigger (1,342,399) than normal when StreamFab 5.0.5.7 locked up on first attempt when I clicked Peacock.

Wonder if other people will also experience this and if a reboot is needed due to Developer server side changes?

Evidently the changes for Peacock to be faster (more than 3X using StreamFab 5.0.5.3) are not included for some reason?

Mike

Attachment: I don't think I will be able to post the zipped logs of the lockup, too big & just keeps "trying to upload"
                  Last edited by Mike_M; 10-17-2022, 07:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post

As I wrote previously, (probably in another thread because people here want to start a dozen different threads for the same issue) I had downloaded Halloween Ends 3 times with 5.0.5.7 without a problem and the file was there in my output folder at the end every time I did it. With news of SF server changes, I decided to do it a fourth time. And guess what? Same results - no problem downloading and the file was sitting there at the end.
                    The only explanation for why I had no problem and others did is because, I have to believe, my method of not clicking on items on the main display to download. As I explained elsewhere (again) I only click after I have used the Search (magnifying glass) to bring up the show display and then I chose the season and episode I want from that display. Same is true for a movie.

I do give thumbs up to Mike for his documentation above of how to uninstall and install StreamFab. I, also, agree totally that SF is leaving behind working processes after the program has been shut down. Mike's screenshot doesn't show it but I've found that Qcef.exe seems to be the worst culprit with it eating up 10-20% CPU for no good reason. This needs to be looked into.
                    I'm not as worried about the speed problem as Mike is and that's why I didn't go back to 5.0.5.3. Also, I feared losing any benefit from changes made to SF since 5.0.5.3 such as the boosting of MPD up to 1080p which I did use successfully on a show yesterday where before I was only getting 720p.

Comment

Originally posted by Cats4U View Post

As I explained elsewhere (again) I only click after I have used the Search (magnifying glass) to bring up the show display and then I chose the season and episode I want from that display. Same is true for a movie.
                      Previously I selected the movie from the Home screen and it would download a different movie from my home screen (Highlander). Using the search results worked perfectly, thank you.

Comment

I redownloaded 5057 and it worked, it loaded slowly, but it completed just fine, I am sure Stream Fab Techs made adjustments to it recently because as of last night Hong Kong time it did not work. Thanks for fixing it, developers.
                        Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Working...
                        X