v5.0.5.7 Paramount+

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

v5.0.5.7 Paramount+

It fixed the subtitle problem but when played back the Paramount+ sound continues into the start of movie and audio is out of sync. If I rewind till start of movie it plays back in sync ok.

Here is the log StreamFab.log

Comment

Originally posted by rmcaw52 View Post
      It fixed the subtitle problem but when played back the Paramount+ sound continues into the start of movie and audio is out of sync. If I rewind till start of movie it plays back in sync ok.
      We will check this playback problem. Thanks.

Comment

Not sure if its known but with Paramount + totally screwed for ages I've subscribed via Amazon Prime Video Channels and the looping glitch and other problems associated with Paramount + directly don't seem to affect it when downloaded via Amazon

Comment

[QUOTE=phelings;n416843]Not sure if its known but with Paramount + totally screwed for ages I've subscribed via Amazon Prime Video Channels and the looping glitch and other problems associated with Paramount + directly don't seem to affect it when downloaded via Amazon[/QUOTE

Hi Phelings/others,

Fyi,

The "looping glitch" also don't exist when accessing Paramount+ via "The Competitor".

Mike

USA - CST, No VPN, Win 10/64 Pro, Win 11/64 Pro, StreamFab 5.0.5.8

Comment

If you're referring to Anystream I've not used them for a while and last time I did they only had Prime, Disney and Netflix

Comment

And they still don't.
              Same movie only covers the US but I'm in the UK.
              Streamfab is the best system by far but they need to ensure any changes are sorted quickly. Paramount + has been screwed for far too long

Comment

Working...
              X