Streamfab x64 Win - Versions higher than 5.0.5.3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Streamfab x64 Win - Versions higher than 5.0.5.3

I used to download with Streamfab in background, while watching Videos from HD using VLC Player or PowerDVD. There haven't been any problems. Doing the same using 5.0.5.7 after some time the video playback stops, sometimes both the player an Streamfab lock completely. Then the only way is, to restart my computer, to run Stramfab again. Any hints?

We need detailed info. Please name one or two videos, and offer us the log file to better check.

Comment

I uninstalled 5.0.5.3, cleared logs and temp directory and installed 5.0.5.8. Then I downloaded some series episodes. First there was no problem, but today, when I tried again downloading, while looking a video, after a while video playback was locked. I saw that this moment my USB SSD drive, I use for recording was kicked out and initialized again. This time Streamfab itself didn't lock, but the present episode download failed. I restarted and after finishing download I checked the files. Two episodes "A Proposal and a Popsicle Stick Cross" and "A Party Invitation, Football Grapes and an Earth Chicken" only had a few seconds of video, but the full length of audio. I attached my logs. Using 5.0.5.3, I never had these kind of problems. For now I will reinstall 5.0.5.3 and wait for a working version.
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by wolfdd56 View Post
        I uninstalled 5.0.5.3, cleared logs and temp directory and installed 5.0.5.8. Then I downloaded some series episodes. First there was no problem, but today, when I tried again downloading, while looking a video, after a while video playback was locked. I saw that this moment my USB SSD drive, I use for recording was kicked out and initialized again. This time Streamfab itself didn't lock, but the present episode download failed. I restarted and after finishing download I checked the files. Two episodes "A Proposal and a Popsicle Stick Cross" and "A Party Invitation, Football Grapes and an Earth Chicken" only had a few seconds of video, but the full length of audio. I attached my logs. Using 5.0.5.3, I never had these kind of problems. For now I will reinstall 5.0.5.3 and wait for a working version.
        Okay, I will have the developer check.

Comment

Working...
        X