SFab 5058 only offers/gets 1st epi of S11 The Walking Dead - Amazon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SFab 5058 only offers/gets 1st epi of S11 The Walking Dead - Amazon

Please submit to Developer/Programmer to look at.

Will attach zipped Log files as a reply to this post since forum does not allow zip with other uploads.

StreamFab 5.0.5.8, Amazon Downloader, AMC+ channel, The Walking Dead Season 11 - only offers/gets first episode.

There are 20 episodes and three commentaries for The Walking Dead - Season 11 on Amazon that I grabbed via "Competitor"

Attachments:

Mike

USA - CST, no VPN, Win 10/64 Pro, Win 11/64 Pro
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Mike_M; 10-20-2022, 11:12 PM.

Originally posted by Mike_M View Post
    Will attach zipped Log files as a reply to this post since forum does not allow zip with other uploads.
    StreamFab 5.0.5.8, Amazon Downloader, AMC+ Channel, The Walking Dead Season 11 - only offers/gets first episode.

Attachment: Zipped logs for Amazon Downloader 5058 Season 11 The Walking Dead

Mike
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Mike_M; 10-20-2022, 11:12 PM.

Comment

Mike,
      I can't make out from your screenshot whether you subscribe to AMC+ or not. That's the only way you get the shows on Amazon. On the other hand, regular AMC at https://www.amc.com/twdu/the-walking-dead let's you have them for free if you have AMC in your cable TV package.

Comment

Originally posted by Cats4U View Post
        Mike,
        I can't make out from your screenshot whether you subscribe to AMC+ or not. That's the only way you get the shows on Amazon. On the other hand, regular AMC at https://www.amc.com/twdu/the-walking-dead let's you have them for free if you have AMC in your cable TV package.
        Cats4U,

Thanks,

I attached another screenshot to 1st post above of Amazon Prime/AMC+ showing the first 3 episodes (There's 20 in all + 3 extras) since I subscribe to AMC+ as a channel on Amazon Prime.

Mike

Comment

Originally posted by Mike_M View Post

StreamFab 5.0.5.8, Amazon Downloader, AMC+ Channel, The Walking Dead Season 11 - only offers/gets first episode.

Attachment: Zipped logs for Amazon Downloader 5058 Season 11 The Walking Dead

Mike
          I have passed your report to the developer.

Comment

Working...
          X