Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To StreamFab Moderators..... PLUTO is not working.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To StreamFab Moderators..... PLUTO is not working.

Over the weekend..... PLUTO stopped working.....

When attempting to download "LAST CHANCE FOR CHRISTMAS"..... after a period of time passes with nothing happening..... I'm receiving an error message..... "FAILURE ANALYZING VIDEO INFORMATION. PLEASE CONTACT US FOR HELP.".....

I tried another video which I had successfully downloaded on PLUTO in the past..... "MISS SLOANE"..... and got the same error message..... "FAILURE ANALYZING VIDEO INFORMATION. PLEASE CONTACT US FOR HELP.".....

I have attached the logs with supporting screenshot images.

[ATTACH]n416724[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]n416725[/ATTACH]

Click image for larger version

Name:	3PLUTO-LAST CHANCE FOR CHRISTMAS.png
Views:	361
Size:	188.5 KB
ID:	416726 Click image for larger version

Name:	4PLUTO-MISS SLOANE.png
Views:	280
Size:	188.6 KB
ID:	416727

​"Just because you can..... doesn't mean you should!"

"The only thing worse than the devil that you know..... is the devil that you don't!"

Here are the log files.....

1PLUTO-LAST CHANCE FOR CHRISTMAS-StreamFab5.0.5.8.log

2PLUTO-MISS SLOANE-StreamFab5.0.5.8.log

​"Just because you can..... doesn't mean you should!"

"The only thing worse than the devil that you know..... is the devil that you don't!"

Comment

Originally posted by weavermovies View Post
      Over the weekend..... PLUTO stopped working.....

When attempting to download "LAST CHANCE FOR CHRISTMAS"..... after a period of time passes with nothing happening..... I'm receiving an error message..... "FAILURE ANALYZING VIDEO INFORMATION. PLEASE CONTACT US FOR HELP.".....

I tried another video which I had successfully downloaded on PLUTO in the past..... "MISS SLOANE"..... and got the same error message..... "FAILURE ANALYZING VIDEO INFORMATION. PLEASE CONTACT US FOR HELP.".....
      I'm using 5053 and was able to add Miss Sloane to my queue, but while I could produce a download menu for Last Chance etc., trying to add it to the queue actually blew it up - deleted Miss Sloane and left me with nothing.

So while this is happening, Pluto is running "Galaxy Quest" in the bg and SF started glitching, so I exited out. When I opened it up, no Pluto queue. Ok fine, so once I posted this comment I returned to SF, and lo and behold - in the interim the Pluto queue appeared, with both videos ready to download.

You might want to go back to an older version of SF to get the video - it might be glitchy to get it to the queue, but at least I didn't encounter any failure to analyze.
      Last edited by artsunlimited; 10-24-2022, 06:15 PM.

Comment

Name:	Meta.gif
Views:	267
Size:	72.1 KB
ID:	416747 It just keeps analyzing, nothing happens
        Last edited by Chameleon; 10-24-2022, 08:04 PM.
        Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Originally posted by Chameleon View Post

Name:	Meta.gif
Views:	267
Size:	72.1 KB
ID:	416747 It just keeps analyzing, nothing happens
          for me, the analyzing does finish, (takes some time) and the download box does show but you are unable to select the video quality.
          but the download still fails.

Comment

Originally posted by october262 View Post

for me, the analyzing does finish, (takes some time) and the download box does show but you are unable to select the video quality.
            but the download still fails.
            No, all I can do is put none for subtitles, that's it. But then it analyzing for about 5 minute before it pops up and then it goes straight to processing, no download at all.
            Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

HBO max will not dl anything at any selected resolution for the past several days

Comment

I also get the message, "failure to analyze video information" and no downloads.

Comment

Hi guys, the developer still needs some time to fix the PlutoTV problem.

Comment

Working...
                  X