Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To StreamFab Moderators..... HBOMAX is not working.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To StreamFab Moderators..... HBOMAX is not working.

For whatever the reason..... HBOMAX now appears to be working on my computer.....

My apologies for any confusion or inconveniences this post may have caused.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by weavermovies; 10-24-2022, 06:50 PM.

​"Just because you can..... doesn't mean you should!"

"The only thing worse than the devil that you know..... is the devil that you don't!"

AB

Last edited by weavermovies; 10-24-2022, 06:46 PM.

"The only thing worse than the devil that you know..... is the devil that you don't!"

Comment

What does AB mean?
      Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

I just downloaded several tv episodes from HBOMax @ 1080p with no problems

Comment

Originally posted by Chameleon View Post
          What does AB mean?
          American Bandstand
          Anheuser-Busch
          Archie Bunker
          Angry Birds
          Air Bag

Comment

Originally posted by cyberdave03 View Post
            I just downloaded several tv episodes from HBOMax @ 1080p with no problems
            Mona said HBOMax was partially fixed, so I was curious about weavermovies downloads from HBOMax since they are old movies dated back in 1940 and 1942 respectfully. I have both at 1080p from way back, not sure how I attained them but wanted to see how they are being downloaded now on HBOMax and since cyberdave03 posted no problems at grabbing 1080p. (Think I might have downloaded them off of the Turner Classic Movie Channel)

First post did say OP was able to download them finally without error. I tried both and though it said it was downloading at 1080p the end result after downloading was still 720p for both movies.

Unless HBOMax just posted those two movies to watch, I am scratching my head with these 720 and 1080p resolutions from them.

Comment

Originally posted by Cats4U View Post

American Bandstand
              Anheuser-Busch
              Archie Bunker
              Angry Birds
              Air Bag
              Still not understand, but that's okay, English is not my first language but I try my best, so make fun of me , its okay. I won't come back here anymore, this forum is very sad for me, sorry to have bothered any of you.
              Last edited by Chameleon; 10-25-2022, 12:58 PM.
              Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Still not understand, but that's okay, English is not my first language but I try my best, so make fun of me , its okay. I won't come back here anymore, this forum is very sad for me, sorry to have bothered any of you.
                I think Cats4U was trying to be funny and say we don't know either. English is my only language and I sometimes can't tell the emotion/thought behind some posts. Its often lost in the typing only, with no tone of voice or inflection, and no facial expressions or body language.

Comment

Chameleon, no one is making fun of you. In fact, we who have English as a first language and use computers regularly are with you and don't know what "AB" is, either. It's not common and we are asking the same question. As Cats4U pointed out, there are a lot of possible meanings, and the abbreviation and acronym finder lists dozens:

164 definitions of AB. Meaning of AB. What does AB stand for? AB abbreviation. Define AB at AcronymFinder.com

Perhaps Weavermovies could enlighten us?

Comment

No, No, No! I wasn't making fun of you at all. I have no idea what Weavermovies meant by AB. As far as I know, it is not a common abbreviation for anything related to forum posting. I was just joking around with different possibilities for what it could mean. Please don't take this personally as it was not meant that way.

The first two came to mind immediately. Growing up in the '60s and '70s there was a very popular US TV show on that consisted of people dancing and playing music called American Bandstand. At least for a few of the years that it was on, they had a logo on the back wall that read AB.

The second one is Anheuser-Busch which is the manufacturer of a very popular beer named Budweiser (among others). In my younger days I was very familiar with the product and saw the AB on the can or bottle quite often and so it stuck in my mind.

The rest I just found using Google to search for initials and abbreviations using AB.

Again, I am sorry if I caused you any pain. That was not my intention. I was just trying to be funny about the unknown use of AB. I wasn't trying to be funny at your expense. Hopefully by explaining where I came up with what I wrote it will help you to understand the joke I was trying to make and that the joke was not on you.

Click image for larger version

Name:	5e5bf70e970feecbc52013c6fd65bb54.jpg
Views:	312
Size:	83.1 KB
ID:	416815

Click image for larger version

Name:	st-paul-mn-usa-february-grouping-budweiser-beer-trademark-logo-budweiser-american-style-pale-lager-produced-139642771.jpg
Views:	267
Size:	90.5 KB
ID:	416816

Comment

What does AB mean?

@Chameleon.....

As far as my typing "AB"..... it meant nothing.....

I wanted to delete the entire thread but this forum doesn't allow an original poster to delete a thread or any post within the thread..... and it also requires that there be at least two characters remaining after any editing of a post..... so in order to delete what I had originally typed and also fulfill the requirement of a post having at least two characters..... I just typed "AB".....

And for some reason..... the forum wouldn't allow me to delete the attached log files so they remained..... and I guess that may have made someone think that "AB" meant something.....

So since my typing "AB" was the start of all this misunderstanding..... how about I take responsibility and offer my apology to you for any frustration or anguish you may be feeling.

Comment

@weavermovies, I will delete the one with the log file.
                        And for some reason..... the forum wouldn't allow me to delete the attached log files so they remained..... and I guess that may have made someone think that "AB" meant something.....

@Chameleon

Hey, Chameleon, thank you for being with us for all these years, and we will love to see you continue to be a part of the DVDFab forum here

Comment

Working...
                        X