Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Streamfab 5.0.5.8 (Win) - HBOmax not working (logs out of account)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Streamfab 5.0.5.8 (Win) - HBOmax not working (logs out of account)

Dear,

for a view days now whenever i try to use HBOmax it right away crashes and i noticed that i have been logged out of HBOmax account.
    This happens eacht time trying to download something. when i go to HBO directly in Chrome it works fine and can watch anything without getting logged out.

anybody else with this problem?

Click image for larger version  Name:	image_29253.jpg Views:	5 Size:	35.6 KB ID:	416825

[ATTACH]n416826[/ATTACH] ​​
    Last edited by anonymouxs; 10-26-2022, 06:20 AM.

Hi anonymouxs,

Just tried your example, Aquaman Cartoon, with StreamFab 5.0.5.8.

The first two episodes downloaded ok for me, the 3rd episode is only 4 seconds of the intro, the 5th episode got an error, the sixth downloaded ok.

(see attachments)

1. Did you install from offline full version and running this as administrator?

2. Also did you clear temp, cache files.

You might still have issues trying to get stuff off of HBO, like I do.

HBO is acting *very* flakey with StreamFab, having to close StreamFab, reopen & retry...

Sometimes you get errors, sometimes it will not download the file, etc...

With these HBO DRM changes and Streamfab "adjusting", I've pretty much given up on HBO Max until it settles down, unless it's something I really want and just keep retrying and also the competitor *sometimes* works/sometimes doesn't also right now.

Just some suggestions.

Attachments:

Mike

US - CST, No VPN, Win 10/64 Pro & Win 11/64 Pro, StreamFab 5.0.5.8
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Mike_M; 10-26-2022, 09:59 AM.

Comment

No problem.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2022-10-26 8.17.27 AM.png
Views:	208
Size:	190.7 KB
ID:	416840

Comment

Originally posted by Cats4U View Post
        No problem.
        Cats4U,

Yep,

Ran it again just now - no problems either.

Don't know why HBO is acting so flaky sometimes - only streaming service doing that for me right now.

I'm doing it from the "search" box (not adding to list) and only using HBO at the time & keeping the main screen showing.

Even House of Dragons is downloading ok right now with StreamFab 5.0.5.8 for me (although episodes after first 4 are 720p).

Last time I tried House of Flagons it it got errors.

I'm glad It's getting House of Vessels right now.

And I don't get the 720p only popup, like some people said they did.

Mike

(Dragons/Flagons/Vessels in post reference to Danny Kaye's "The Court Jester" )

US - CST, No Vpn, StreamFab 5.0.5.8

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Mike_M View Post

Don't know why HBO is acting so flaky sometimes - only streaming service doing that for me right now.
          Do you think it could have anything to do with the mass layoffs and firings and general poor employee morale caused by the merging of two unrelated streaming services that never should have been merged and are probably doomed to fail resulting in more mass layoffs and firings?

Comment

fyi,

It seems the competitor is having the same issues with sporadic HBO problems.

One user couldn't logon for two days.

For some reason my HBO account password stopped working and I had to reset it to something else.

One user's log showed that his password was being rejected by HBO.

Another post said that due to Hulu/HBO "bundle" the passwords for Hulu and HBO had to be reset to be the same.

I really think that HBO is being schizoid and it's authentication/password/DRM and other issues all making HBO "live in interesting times" and we are also experiencing issues related to all of this.

Also, since testing HBO since last evening, I've been logging off *every* time from the applications (StreamFab/Competitor), but when I went to check it just now it shows a lot of devices logged onto HBO max from previous logins that were not released and show as interactive logins (see attached).

This may also be causing issues with # of interactive logons and people should check Account Devices and logoff all devices if there's several.

Mike
            Attached Files
            Last edited by Mike_M; 10-26-2022, 05:05 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X