v6.0.0.0 Paramount+

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

v6.0.0.0 Paramount+

I upgraded to v6.0.0.0 and the movies during playback still have the beginning loop, if I rewind for 2 seconds after loop the movie plays back ok. Still not fixed! Also on the Star Trek series, New Worlds, Discovery and Picard, the subtitle choice is blank, series plays back ok, and other series I checked out, but canceled window, do show them though, it might just be a few. StreamFab.log

I was able to successfully download a TV show and it had the entire thing, including the credits. So, am happy to see that anyway.
    P+ does have sub issues, even on a Roku so sorting through the buggy mess sounds like quite a job.

Comment

Originally posted by rmcaw52 View Post
      I upgraded to v6.0.0.0 and the movies during playback still have the beginning loop, if I rewind for 2 seconds after loop the movie plays back ok. Still not fixed! Also on the Star Trek series, New Worlds, Discovery and Picard, the subtitle choice is blank, series plays back ok, and other series I checked out, but canceled window, do show them though, it might just be a few.
      Concerning the looping: Where are you located? Where are you getting Paramount+ from? By the latter question I mean... US P+, UK P+, P+ via Amazon, P+ via Sky, other? Are you using a VPN?

Comment

I upgraded to v6.0.0.0 and the movies during playback still have the beginning loop, if I rewind for 2 seconds after loop the movie plays back ok. Still not fixed! Also on the Star Trek series, New Worlds, Discovery and Picard, the subtitle choice is blank, series plays back ok, and other series I checked out, but canceled window, do show them though, it might just be a few. [ATTACH]n416969[/ATTACH]
        I've passed your log file to the developer.

Comment

I upgraded to v6.0.0.0 and the movies during playback still have the beginning loop, if I rewind for 2 seconds after loop the movie plays back ok. Still not fixed! Also on the Star Trek series, New Worlds, Discovery and Picard, the subtitle choice is blank, series plays back ok, and other series I checked out, but canceled window, do show them though, it might just be a few. [ATTACH]n416969[/ATTACH]
          What is the title and the time mark of the loop?

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post

Mona,
            Please be aware that this does not appear to be related to the Paramount+ 4-loop scene after the last commercial problem. I have been unable to recreate this 2-3 seconds after the start loop that has been reported by users rmcaw52 and phelings. Phelings is located in the UK but I have not been able to get any information out of him as to how he is subscribed to Paramount+ or any other pertinent info such as title or time mark other than the vague 2-3 seconds from the start. He refuses to provide a StreamFab.log, as well. Please refer to phelings messages in the following previous threads:
            Why are we paying for this? Its been a few weeks since the "upgrade" stopped Paramount from working when the previous version was fine (a link to an older version would be useful). I initially downloaded Strange New Worlds when it had 2 channel sound. When the last 3 episodes appeared it had been upgraded t0 5.1

StreamFab 5.0.5.5 is released (September 28, 2022) New: Added support for YouTube account login. Fix: A problem that the output file size is not displayed when downloading Amazon Prime Videos. Fix: A problem that the output audio is displayed as AAC despite selecting EAC3 when downloading Amazon Prime Videos. Fix: A failure

Rmcaw52, to his credit, did provide a StreamFab.log in this thread and also in:
            It fixed the subtitle problem but when played back the Paramount+ sound continues into the start of movie and audio is out of sync. If I rewind till start of movie it plays back in sync ok.

​​

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post

The loop starts right after the Paramont+ intro, Titles are Secret Headquarters, The Addams Family (2019), The Addams Family 2 (2021) and Paws Of Fury_ The Legend of Hank

Comment

Confirmed. I made a stupid testing mistake. I failed to test movies, I only tested TV shows. The only report of an actual title associated with the 2-3 second from start loop was a false one when phelings wrote
                I have the looping glitch at the start of every episode of Strange New Worlds. Have to skip and miss content to get past it. No such problems a few weeks ago
                The looping in SNW is like the other TV shows in that it occurs after the last commercial, not at the start of the show. This is what confused me and led me to not even consider movies as part of the problem. Thanks to rmcaw52 providing the titles, which are all movies, I was able to finally see the start looping. This looping also loops 4 times and then continues on.
                Mona, to summarize, you can see the looping in Paramount+ movies at the start of the movie. For TV shows that have commercials on Paramount+, you must look at the timeline of the show using a regular browser to find the time mark of where the last commercial is shown. Then after downloading the show, play the video starting at the time mark you found for the last commercial and you will see the looping occur right after that time mark.
                Hopefully, we can finally put this problem to an end.

Comment

Originally posted by Cats4U View Post

Mona,
                  Please be aware that this does not appear to be related to the Paramount+ 4-loop scene after the last commercial problem. I have been unable to recreate this 2-3 seconds after the start loop that has been reported by users rmcaw52 and phelings. Phelings is located in the UK but I have not been able to get any information out of him as to how he is subscribed to Paramount+ or any other pertinent info such as title or time mark other than the vague 2-3 seconds from the start. He refuses to provide a StreamFab.log, as well. Please refer to phelings messages in the following previous threads:
                  Why are we paying for this? Its been a few weeks since the "upgrade" stopped Paramount from working when the previous version was fine (a link to an older version would be useful). I initially downloaded Strange New Worlds when it had 2 channel sound. When the last 3 episodes appeared it had been upgraded t0 5.1

StreamFab 5.0.5.5 is released (September 28, 2022) New: Added support for YouTube account login. Fix: A problem that the output file size is not displayed when downloading Amazon Prime Videos. Fix: A problem that the output audio is displayed as AAC despite selecting EAC3 when downloading Amazon Prime Videos. Fix: A failure

Rmcaw52, to his credit, did provide a StreamFab.log in this thread and also in:
                  It fixed the subtitle problem but when played back the Paramount+ sound continues into the start of movie and audio is out of sync. If I rewind till start of movie it plays back in sync ok.

​​
                  I've posted the relevant info many times.
                  The looping problem that appears on Strange New Worlds has continued to be tested by me on Strange new Worlds. In version 6 nothing has changed and seconds after episode 1 begins we get the looping which occurs several times even when burned to disc.
                  To avoid the problem I've paid for a Paramount + sub via Prime Video Channels and the downloads are correct as they should be. Unless DVD Fab don't approve my posts (and they all read as unapproved after I post them) this info has been posted more than once on more than one thread.
                  I've never posted logs as I can't see how to do it.

Comment

I stand by what I have written. I've read every single one of your posts and none of them gives any usable information, nor have you provided a StreamFab.log.
                    Last edited by Cats4U; 11-01-2022, 11:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by phelings View Post

I've posted the relevant info many times.
                      The looping problem that appears on Strange New Worlds has continued to be tested by me on Strange new Worlds. In version 6 nothing has changed and seconds after episode 1 begins we get the looping which occurs several times even when burned to disc.
                      To avoid the problem I've paid for a Paramount + sub via Prime Video Channels and the downloads are correct as they should be. Unless DVD Fab don't approve my posts (and they all read as unapproved after I post them) this info has been posted more than once on more than one thread.
                      I've never posted logs as I can't see how to do it.
                      I apologize for asking a question which appears to be off topic..... however..... where does one look to see if their post has been "approved" or "unapproved".....

I'm under the assumption that if it posts and can be seen..... it is approved.
                      Last edited by weavermovies; 11-01-2022, 07:41 PM.

​"Just because you can..... doesn't mean you should!"

"The only thing worse than the devil that you know..... is the devil that you don't!"

Comment

Originally posted by weavermovies View Post

I apologize for asking a question which appears to be off topic..... however..... where does one look to see if their post has been "approved" or "unapproved".....

I'm under the assumption that if it posts and can be seen..... it is approved.
                        There is a glitch in the Forum system. It is supposed to work something like this... User's posts 1 through 10 will be held back for a day as "unapproved" until the Moderator has a chance to look at them and be assured that they are not spam or some other type of nasty. User posts 11 through ?? will make you a Junior Member in your profile and any post you make will be immediately available to all the other users. User posts ?? to Infinity will make you a Member and again the posts will be immediately available.
                        As I said, there is a glitch in the system and some people that should be listed as Junior Member or Member never receive their title and the immediate posting benefit. It happened to me. Fixing it is a simple matter of writing Mona and she will throw the proper switch. All this info is available somewhere here on this board but I forget where I saw it.
                        So if you are seeing someone like phelings without a title but more than 10 posts, they are still being "unapproved" for a day.
                        Last edited by Cats4U; 11-02-2022, 06:31 AM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Originally posted by Cats4U View Post

All this info is available somewhere here on this board but I forget where I saw it.
                          So if you are seeing someone like phelings without a title but more than 10 posts, they are still being "unapproved" for a day.
                          It was here....DVDFab Forum - Unapproved

Comment

Working...
                          X