To streamfab staff..... Pluto subtitles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To streamfab staff..... Pluto subtitles

StreamFab x64 6.0.0.2 issued a fix for PLUTO.....

On my system..... PLUTO is now again successfully downloading videos.....

However..... on my system..... the downloading is not including subtitles.....

In the past..... of the 82 videos I had downloaded from PLUTO..... 80 had included subtitles so I know the capability to download subtitles from PLUTO existed prior to this most recent fix.....

I have attached supporting log files and screenshots.​

[ATTACH]n417577[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]n417578[/ATTACH]

Click image for larger version

Name:	PLUTO CONTACT POPUP.png
Views:	397
Size:	62.0 KB
ID:	417579 Click image for larger version

Name:	PLUTO THIEF POPUP.png
Views:	256
Size:	64.1 KB
ID:	417580

​"Just because you can..... doesn't mean you should!"

"The only thing worse than the devil that you know..... is the devil that you don't!"

Here are the two log files which wouldn't attach above.....

PLUTO-CONTACT-StreamFab6.0.0.2.log

PLUTO-THIEF-StreamFab6.0.0.2.log

"The only thing worse than the devil that you know..... is the devil that you don't!"

Comment

Originally posted by weavermovies View Post
      Here are the two log files which wouldn't attach above.....

[ATTACH]n417582[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]n417583[/ATTACH]
      The developer will check the log files.

Comment

StreamFab x64 6.0.0.3 issued a fix for PLUTO's ability to download subtitles.....

I ran the offline downloader to update and on my system..... PLUTO is now again successfully downloading videos WITH subtitles.....

To test..... I re-downloaded five videos which wouldn't include subtitles in the past..... and all five now have them attached.....

One of the videos is "THIEF"..... for which I had included a logfile when I initially reported the problem.....

I am now attaching the successful logfile on the off chance it would be useful to the developers for comparison.​....

Let me add..... What I am reporting are the results I am receiving on my specific system.....

This does not mean they will be the same results everyone is receiving.....

If you are still experiencing a problem with PLUTO downloading subtitles..... I would hope you'll report that to SteamFab Staff including the appropriate log files and screenshots.​

[ATTACH]n417824[/ATTACH]

Click image for larger version

Name:	PLUTO-THIEF POPUP-StreamFab6.0.0.3.png
Views:	338
Size:	74.1 KB
ID:	417825

Comment

Here is the logfile..... One day I'll figure out why I can't attach a logfile when I am also attaching an image file.

PLUTO-THIEF-StreamFab6.0.0.3.log

Comment

Originally posted by weavermovies View Post
            Here is the logfile..... One day I'll figure out why I can't attach a logfile when I am also attaching an image file.

[ATTACH]n417827[/ATTACH]
            It could be a forum bug while uploading the image plus a log file, the log file might disappear after posting.
            But sometimes, the log file will appear...
            This would need a forum update, but we are not sure when such an update is available.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post
              This would need a forum update, but we are not sure when such an update is available.
              That wasn't a complaint by any means..... so please don't waste any time or resources on fixing this forum which could be better spent rectifying the already existing problems with the various download modules.

Comment

Working...
              X