Fail to download Nutcracker: The Motion Picture (1986) from Prime

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fail to download Nutcracker: The Motion Picture (1986) from Prime

"Failure accessing video information, please check your network connection or contact us for help/"

Downloading from Amaozn Prime has been working quite well, so this was a surprise. No problem adding it to my download queue, but multiple download attempts have failed. The movie plays in my browser. I am using StreamFab64 version 6.0.0.6.

StreamFab.log

Please give version 6007 a try and feedback with the latest log file, thanks.

Comment

Well this is weird. I did give 6.0.0.7 a try, and had the same problems others have reported with the file resolution downshifting from 1080p to 720p and eventually to 240p before failing. I gave up on 6.0.0.7 and went back to 6.0.0.6, but that has not been working either. I figured I would give up on downloading for a month or so until the DRM issues get sorted out. However, tonight for a lark I gave it another try. To my great surprise, after going to the "Analyzing" phase, normally followed by "Failure accessing", Nutcracker started downloading. And it downloaded completely and successfully at 1080p. I did not keep count of the unsuccessful attempts, butr there were probably close to a dozen over several days. Anyway, here is the log file for the SUCCESSFUL download with 6.0.0.6!

StreamFab.log
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by JeffDavis View Post
        Well this is weird. I did give 6.0.0.7 a try, and had the same problems others have reported with the file resolution downshifting from 1080p to 720p and eventually to 240p before failing. I gave up on 6.0.0.7 and went back to 6.0.0.6, but that has not been working either. I figured I would give up on downloading for a month or so until the DRM issues get sorted out. However, tonight for a lark I gave it another try. To my great surprise, after going to the "Analyzing" phase, normally followed by "Failure accessing", Nutcracker started downloading. And it downloaded completely and successfully at 1080p. I did not keep count of the unsuccessful attempts, butr there were probably close to a dozen over several days. Anyway, here is the log file for the SUCCESSFUL download with 6.0.0.6!

StreamFab.log
        Thanks for the update, I have passed the related info to the QA team, and they will test the download with the latest version and see the result.

Comment

Working...
        X