Peacock Constantly logs out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Peacock Constantly logs out

After downloading a movie or TV show when I manually start the next task I get logged out of my account forcing the task to fail. StreamFab version is 6.0.0.7
    Attached Files

This has been a problem for a long time, well before 6.0.0.7. You'll have to keep an eye out for when it gets into the analyzing loop, if you catch it soon enough or as it starts to fail on a string of DL's you can re-login at the Home screen to continue on and keep the DL'n going.

Comment

Originally posted by Kyrie415 View Post
      After downloading a movie or TV show when I manually start the next task I get logged out of my account forcing the task to fail. StreamFab version is 6.0.0.7
      Hi Kyrie45,

As Stebono stated, this has been an issue for a while.

I have to keep Peacock screen on.

But for the last two days I can not download anything from Peacock it stays on analyzing - can you?

Mike

US -CST, No VPN, Win10/64 Pro & Win11/64 Pro, Current StreamFab version
      Last edited by Mike_M; 12-14-2022, 04:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike_M View Post

Hi Kyrie45,

But for the last two days I can not download anything from Peacock it stays on analyzing - can you?

Mike

I was able to download from Peacock earlier today using 6.0.0.5., but now I'm getting endless analysis along with the Puss In Boots Big Eyes notification that "your system configuration is not compatible with Peacock."

Comment

yeah new content December 10 Dosent work Mona knows about this the developer is working on it

Comment

Originally posted by Mike_M View Post

Hi Kyrie45,

Mike

I've been able to download quite a bit as long as Peacock stays logged in.

Comment

Originally posted by Kyrie415 View Post

Hi Krie415,

I've been able to download quite a bit as long as Peacock stays logged in.
              I've already gotten older content from Peacock that I wanted and should have added "new content" whichkeeps analyzing.

Missed some Hallmark shows that were only there for 3 days - hoping they'll go to Amazon Prime via Hallmark Now Channel since I signed up for it for next 2 months @1.99/month.

Mike

Comment

Working...
              X