but I have 15gb free

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	434
Size:	5.1 KB
ID:	419273

Originally posted by Bazzu85 View Post
    but I have 15gb free

Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	33 Size:	5.1 KB ID:	419273​​
    No, you don't. You're running your hard drive at redline already - your PC is trying hard to tell you that your drive is damn near full and your system performance is in danger of being affected - and StreamFab is seconding that. You only have 14.7GB "free" to fill up if you're a big fan of blue screen crashes.

You need to delete some files you've saved on your drive, run disk cleanup to delete all temporary files, empty your trash, maybe delete software or bloatware you never use, and generally make some space on your drive to keep your system running optimally - and not just to run StreamFab, which needs to use more drive space than the downfile file size to create the download.

Once you delete some files and free up enough drive space to get well above redline, see if you still get that error message.

You can read more about the issue here:
    https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...temp-directory
    Last edited by artsunlimited; 12-17-2022, 09:56 AM.

Comment

StreamFab needs 40 GB free Space.

Comment

Originally posted by artsunlimited View Post

No, you don't. You're running your hard drive at redline already - your PC is trying hard to tell you that your drive is damn near full and your system performance is in danger of being affected - and StreamFab is seconding that. You only have 14.7GB "free" to fill up if you're a big fan of blue screen crashes.

You need to delete some files you've saved on your drive, run disk cleanup to delete all temporary files, empty your trash, maybe delete software or bloatware you never use, and generally make some space on your drive to keep your system running optimally - and not just to run StreamFab, which needs to use more drive space than the downfile file size to create the download.

Once you delete some files and free up enough drive space to get well above redline, see if you still get that error message.

You can read more about the issue here:
        https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...temp-directory
        Thx for the tips.
        I freed some space..

Comment

Originally posted by Bazzu85 View Post

Thx for the tips.
          I freed some space..
          Hopefully you'll see a difference in performance, as well as avoid that message. The general recommendation is to always allow 10% of your drive to remain free - which in your case means not below 25GB. Me, I wouldn't let it drop below 50GB when running a program like StreamFab.

Comment

Working...
          X