Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[6.0.0.8] Successful 1080p download from Amazon Prime, but H.264 instead of H.265

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by artsunlimited View Post

O help, "majoring in MA in Literature"? Amazing that with all those MAs in Lit not a one of them appears to have written their own bio, or realize that one doesn't "major" in a BA, BFA, MA, MBA, PhD or other degree.

How long have you been keeping this to yourself?
    Artsunlimited,

I saw this a while back after downloading a version of StreamFab from StreamFab and it installed in the wrong path and messed up my registry several months ago.

I then spent some time looking over StreamFab.com and noticed it was being managed/marketed differently and had a lot of articles and help guides that DVDFab.cn didn't seem to have.

Discovering the "Ladies of StreamFab/Authors + "Harrison"/"Malcolm" struck me as very funny at the time with all their US university graduations and names.

I guess "Harrison"/"Malcolm" gave in or was overwhelmed by all the estrogen of his fellow "authors" and now he's an "Emily" on DVDFab.cn?

Mike
    Last edited by Mike_M; 12-19-2022, 08:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bwnautilus View Post

Probably how WeChat translates it.
      As long as it gets Newcastle University off the hook!

Comment

Originally posted by Mike_M View Post

Artsunlimited,

I saw this a while back after downloading a version of StreamFab from StreamFab and it installed in the wrong path and messed up my registry several months ago.

I then spent some time looking over StreamFab.com and noticed it was being managed/marketed differently and had a lot of articles and help guides that DVDFab.cn didn't seem to have.

Discovering the "Ladies of StreamFab/Authors + "Harrison"/"Malcolm" struck me as very funny at the time with all their US university graduations and names.

I guess "Harrison"/"Malcolm" gave in or was overwhelmed by all the estrogen of his fellow "authors" and now he's an "Emily" on DVDFab.cn?

Mike
        But only after he managed to tell everyone how to download XNXX pron videos because it was undoubtedly too saucy a topic for Teh Ladeez to deal with. Or maybe because all those who "majored in MA in Literature" would know that the comparative adjective that agrees with "juicier" here would actually be "hornier." And that "lightning fast" is probably not something you want to keep emphasizing in that context.

You know you're gonna get us all banned - but it might actually be worth it.
        Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot 2022-12-19 16.03.06.png Views:	1 Size:	110.7 KB ID:	419457

Comment

Working...
        X