AppleTV+ ITunes library question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AppleTV+ ITunes library question

Does anyone know if you can access you iTunes video library via Apple TV+ downloader?

Originally posted by Mobe1969 View Post
    Does anyone know if you can access you iTunes video library via Apple TV+ downloader?
    Unfortunately no it can't.

While the Apple TV+ app on streaming devices like Roku, FireTV, Shield Tv, Chromecast with GoogleTV, or the apps built into Smart TVs can/do show Apple TV+ content as well as your purchased iTunes movies and Tv library, StreamFab accesses the Apple TV+ website which does not access or show your library of iTunes purchased movies and shows.

Best you can do is link Amazon Prime and Itunes to MoviesAnywhere, and the eligible movies will then become watchable on Amazon Prime and downloadable via StreamFab's Amazon Prime downloader.

Unfortunately this doesn't work for TV shows, and not all movie studios work with MoviesAnywhere... For example Lionsgate, Paramount, MGM and a few other small studios do not work with MoviesAnywhere, so those movies are stuck in the digital retailer you purchased them from.

DvdFab did have an iOS DRM remover that worked with your iTunes library to remove the DRM from the files. Unfortunately with changes Apple made, the app was no longer able to decrypt and remove the DRM from video files that required the newest iTunes versions, so eventually Fab discontinued it. I have not found any other program which can remove the DRM from current iTunes videos.

Comment

Originally posted by KidJoe View Post
      Unfortunately no it can't.

While the Apple TV+ app on streaming devices like Roku, FireTV, Shield Tv, Chromecast with GoogleTV, or the apps built into Smart TVs can/do show Apple TV+ content as well as your purchased iTunes movies and Tv library, StreamFab accesses the Apple TV+ website which does not access or show your library of iTunes purchased movies and shows.

Best you can do is link Amazon Prime and Itunes to MoviesAnywhere, and the eligible movies will then become watchable on Amazon Prime and downloadable via StreamFab's Amazon Prime downloader.

Unfortunately this doesn't work for TV shows, and not all movie studios work with MoviesAnywhere... For example Lionsgate, Paramount, MGM and a few other small studios do not work with MoviesAnywhere, so those movies are stuck in the digital retailer you purchased them from.

DvdFab did have an iOS DRM remover that worked with your iTunes library to remove the DRM from the files. Unfortunately with changes Apple made, the app was no longer able to decrypt and remove the DRM from video files that required the newest iTunes versions, so eventually Fab discontinued it. I have not found any other program which can remove the DRM from current iTunes videos.
      I'm in Australia and I don't think that Movies anywhere works.

Ugh, It sucks no way to get at your library. I work on a bass equalization project where we analyze and do bass equalization filters for Movies and TV shows and all of my iTunes content I just can't analyze the audio.

Comment

Working...
      X