This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

StreamFab 6.1.0.0 Peacock/Paramount Error Messages

Peacock still receives the "Something went Wrong" screen with the sad wide-eyed cat and Paramount Plus still gives me an error screen every time I try to download newer episodes of SNL and Southern Hospitality.
    Attached Files

Originally posted by efk3 View Post
    Peacock still receives the "Something went Wrong" screen with the sad wide-eyed cat and Paramount Plus still gives me an error screen every time I try to download newer episodes of SNL and Southern Hospitality.
    Same here. Reverted to 6.0.0.8 and it works fine for Paramount +

Comment

Originally posted by Pastordl View Post

Same here. Reverted to 6.0.0.8 and it works fine for Paramount +
      While attempting to download Criminal minds season 3 for paramount +
      Included log for first Ver 6.1.0.0 Started download from queue Download never fully started ran a bout 20 or so seconds and just cycled back to the Queue.
      Second for Ver 6.0.0.8 After downgrading to 6.0.0.8 entered queue started download and it began downloading first episode in 2 seconds or less.
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Pastordl View Post

While attempting to download Criminal minds season 3 for paramount +
        Included log for first Ver 6.1.0.0 Started download from queue Download never fully started ran a bout 20 or so seconds and just cycled back to the Queue.
        Second for Ver 6.0.0.8 After downgrading to 6.0.0.8 entered queue started download and it began downloading first episode in 2 seconds or less.
        Forgot to attach second log. utilities.log

Comment

For the Peacock issue, please try to log out of all devices first and then login in StreamFab to try again and see the result.

Comment

Tip: When ever i update StreamFab, i always download the offline installer offered here thrue the forum.
            Then i use Revo Uninstaller to uninstall the previous version, scan for left overs and remove those as well.
            Then i install the newest version, so i get a clean install of that one.
            Last edited by Per K; 12-26-2022, 11:01 PM.

Comment

Version 6.1.0.1 Fixed the Paramount plus issues. Thank you developers

Comment

Working...
              X