(6.1.0.1) Peacock Logging Out During DLs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(6.1.0.1) Peacock Logging Out During DLs

I found back in July 22 that people were complaining about Peacock logging out during DLing.

I am still having this issue. Has there been a fix for this yet? It does get old having to log in every time I do DLs.

Just for the sake of clarity, are you saying...

1. Peacock disconnects you while in the act of downloading a video
    or
    2. Peacock requires you to enter your email address and password each time you go to the website
    ???

Comment

Originally posted by Cats4U View Post
      Just for the sake of clarity, are you saying...

1. Peacock disconnects you while in the act of downloading a video
      or
      2. Peacock requires you to enter your email address and password each time you go to the website
      ???
      I have several episodes in the queue and I have to log in after each DL for it to DL the next in the queue. It doesn't crash SF, but just goes into it's analyzing mode until I go to the home tab and re-log in. It keeps the queue going but stops at each episode. Once I log in the DL continues till the next one, then re-log in, etc

Comment

Did you try to delete all your devices on Peacock? After that, I've had great success if I manually click on Sign Out in Accounts at the end of each Peacock session. Peacock limits the number of devices you can use but yet they keep saying you are using a different one for something as simple as the version of StreamFab or your browser being updated to a new one. That's why it is important to clean out old devices or you'll wind up seeing that pesky cat or other weird happenings.

Comment

Originally posted by Just Me View Post
          I found back in July 22 that people were complaining about Peacock logging out during DLing.

I am still having this issue. Has there been a fix for this yet? It does get old having to log in every time I do DLs.
          This is still an ongoing thing. It doesn't happen as much to me as you mention it does with you. Mine is rarely fortuitous through a good run of episodes. Most of the time I get through about 15-20 shorter episodes into the queue and the rest fail until I re-sign back in again. If they are longer episodes where the files are much larger when downloading then I get through about 10 if I'm lucky. It randomly signs out of nowhere and has indeed been happening for quite some time. The developers have known about it and Mona mentioned there hadn't been a fix for that particular issue yet last time I checked. This happens on all of my machines where streamfab is installed.

Comment

Originally posted by Cats4U View Post
            Did you try to delete all your devices on Peacock? After that, I've had great success if I manually click on Sign Out in Accounts at the end of each Peacock session. Peacock limits the number of devices you can use but yet they keep saying you are using a different one for something as simple as the version of StreamFab or your browser being updated to a new one. That's why it is important to clean out old devices or you'll wind up seeing that pesky cat or other weird happenings.
            I just logged out of all my devices and am trying it now. Let's hope this works. If it does, having to sign out of all devices occasionally beats having to log in every time.

Hopefully, after this main issue is taken care of, they can fix this one. I have to admit thought hat I'm not having many step down in video quality issues.

Comment

Logging all devices out, then closing/opening SF and logging back in and then closing/opening SF again seems to help stabilize PK. When I closed/opened SF the 2nd time it actually remember my login info. I guess we'll see. Let's hope this does take care of it.

Thanks for the idea Cats4U.

Comment

Well, it lasted for 4 episodes. I guess it's better than only 1.

It has to be an issue with SF because I don't the logging out issue in Brave.

Comment

Now it's back to failing after each episode.

Comment

Mona, can you pass this on to the developers for a future fix?

It has become a very irritating issue for me and I'm going to assume others.

Also, do you need a log file? Let me know and I'll get one created with just this issue in it.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Just Me View Post
                      Mona, can you pass this on to the developers for a future fix?

It has become a very irritating issue for me and I'm going to assume others.

Also, do you need a log file? Let me know and I'll get one created with just this issue in it.

Thanks
                      There isn't an update regarding this issue, the developer staff has not yet found out the exact reason or a solution for this problem. They will need more time to look into it.
                      No log file is needed at the moment.

Comment

Thanks Mona.

Comment

Working...
                        X