Capability to download only audio or subtitles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Capability to download only audio or subtitles

Would be great if we could download only audios or subs.
    This weekend I saw that from the last 2 years of downloads, where I downloaded ~1000 files, 150 had problems, many of them without subtitles other without audio. And in 1 case I have audio but no video. So would be great if we could download only the video, or audio or subs. Its very annoying to download all over again and would take many time, when only subs and audio would suffice.
    I don't care if each audio or subs for 1 episode would count as 1 video downloaded. But we should have the power to decide at least.

I will pass your message on to the product designer.

Comment

Are there any updates as to whether this will be implemented? I also have some videos that are missing subtitles. It would be much quicker to download just audio and subtitles instead of re-downloading everything.

Comment

It may be only available for some sites, but you can do either just audio or just srt. But no can't do them both, if you need both only thing is just doing a full download again.
        I found that changing where SF downloads avoided many issues like this, maybe try a different location or even better a different drive.
        Even trying different formats like, if doing mp4, try mkv etc.
        Streamfab DEFAULT, WINDOWS 10/11, locations:

%HOMEPATH%\Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab

%HOMEPATH%\AppData\Roaming\DVDFab\StreamFab

Comment

Working...
        X