Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not a StreamFab Issue Amazon Gift Card

Hi, how do i claim my amazon gift card? i've waited over the 120days thanks

Please specify your purchase email via forum PM, I will check for you, thanks.

Comment

please could you check for me as well, mine was never available and always said I had to upload photos. I will PM purchase email.

Comment

Requiring an image of my CC seems a little sketchy, even if some of the digits are obscured...

Comment

Originally posted by RobinD42 View Post
          Requiring an image of my CC seems a little sketchy, even if some of the digits are obscured...
          Screen shot the related billing record could also work, you may send it to me via PM, I will check for you.

Comment

Webpage didn't didn't state that the pic of the credit card must be the one that was used to purchase. Perhaps they just want too see something "official" with your name on it. But they might want to compare the un-obscured digits. dunno

I used a pic of a credit card which is locked but since I used affirm to pay when I purchased Streamfab I opened a support ticket and uploaded a screenshot from my affirm account webpage. Then I reported my credit card as lost and am currently waiting for a replacement. Then changed my affirm email and passcode.

I also reported the credit card I used right after I purchased their competitor's product - the competitor that disappeared a month or so ago. Hope this lifetime subscription still works in a year or 3. Just trying to be careful on my end.​

Lots of hoops to jump through just to try to get the promised $25 gift card, hope what I did works.

$25 amazon gift card will help this old man, who is retired with fixed income, just a little bit. I chose 12 monthly payments with affirm. t plan on paying it off early to hopefully eliminate most of the interest.
            Last edited by flylow+; 08-18-2024, 02:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post

Screen shot the related billing record could also work, you may send it to me via PM, I will check for you.
              Mona, can you help me as well with this?

Comment

After jumping through the hoops I received the amazon $25 gift certificate.

Comment

Originally posted by Srwise99 View Post

Mona, can you help me as well with this?
                  Mona doesn't handle this forum any longer. She did back in January 2023 when she replied to the user bmfexp that you quoted. Send feedback to https://www.dvdfab.cn/contact.htm?ad=forum_nav

Comment

Originally posted by Cats4U View Post

Mona doesn't handle this forum any longer. She did back in January 2023 when she replied to the user bmfexp that you quoted. Send feedback to https://www.dvdfab.cn/contact.htm?ad=forum_nav
                    oh ok, Thank you so much.

Comment

Working...
                    X