Netflix Series Download Incorrectly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Netflix Series Download Incorrectly

For the 2 1/2 months I've had issues with downloading any series on Netflix. The download itself looks normal. It will say 1.2GB and go through all download steps. However, when the file is saved, sometimes it's the 1.2GB it's supposed to be but other times it is 200MB or 400MB or something less. Needless to say, the files that aren't fullsize do not play correctly.

An example:
    House of Cards_S02E09_Chapter 22 1,152,628 kb
    House of Cards_S02E10_Chapter 23 272,674 kb

I'd been hoping that the upgrade to the 6.1 version would solve the problem, but it is still happening. This only happens with Netflix series. Anyone else having this happen or have suggestions on how to solve this issue?

Please send a copy of the latest StreamFab log file to check the size problem, please provide the one from the latest v6104, thanks.

Comment

I had to retry downloading them because it was long enough that they weren't in the log anymore. But I just tried to attach the file and it says "Your file of 1.17 MB exceeds the limit of 976.6 KB.​"

Comment

I had also tried to download an episode of the Last Kingdom on Netflix. As you can see from the screenshot I took before I went to bed, the file was to be 1.7GB but it ended up being 389MB.

This has happened with House of Cards, Ozark, and Last Kingdom. I stopped trying to download from Netflix after that. Let me know what to do about the log file.
        Click image for larger version

Name:	Last Kingdom.png
Views:	239
Size:	112.6 KB
ID:	421402

Comment

Okay what I did is went in and broke the SteamFab.log file into two parts. Here is the first part.
          Attached Files

Comment

Here is part 2 of the log file. The log should show several examples of Netflix messing up.
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by glovereggs View Post
              Here is part 2 of the log file. The log should show several examples of Netflix messing up.
              I have passed the screenshot and log files to the QA team.

Comment

Working...
              X