Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HBOMax Not Working

When I try to reach HBOMax it just loads a black screen

It works fine, but only 720p. 720p is fine for regular stuff.
    Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

No, no it does not. If it was working I wouldn't have posted saying it doesn't work.

When I click on HBO Max from the VIP tab it loads a black screen, nothing more and it doesn't change.

Comment

If you are connecting through a VPN, try a different location and see the result.
        Also, can you log in to your HBO Max account through Google Chrome well?

Comment

Originally posted by GenShingar View Post
          No, no it does not. If it was working I wouldn't have posted saying it doesn't work.

When I click on HBO Max from the VIP tab it loads a black screen, nothing more and it doesn't change.
          HBOMax is blocking VPN IPs, soon no one that shouldn't have won't have it. If you were in a region where HBOMax is sold it works fine.
          Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Originally posted by GenShingar View Post

When posting about a problem, its always best to say what version of StreamFab, if you are Windows or Mac, are you using a VPN, and post a log.

If you are using a VPN, even a recommended one, keep in mind that streaming services often block VPNs, and VPNs can sometimes cause issues.

For the log... Because you can change the log folder location, the best option if you have Windows is while in StreamFab, use the 3 Bar menu (in the upper right) and use the option to Open Log Folder. With that folder open, close StreamFab, Go back to the log folder, select all (CTRL-A), right click a file and say "Send to -> Compressed ZIP Folder" Then share that ZIP.

*IF* you can consistently re-create the issue, its a good idea to open the log folder, with StreamFab CLOSED delete everything in the log folder, then restart StreamFab, recreate the issue, and then zip up the log folder and post it. (this way the logs will capture information about the issue, but be smaller and easier to post, plus they will be more targeted for the developers to investigate)
            Last edited by KidJoe; 02-06-2023, 01:59 PM.

Comment

I've found sometimes you need to clear your computer cache/cookies. Also, if you get the "black screen", try refreshing the screen or closing out of the tab

Comment

Working...
              X