X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[Solved] Discovery+ bitrates

Hi!
    Really happy for the menu to choose audio bitrates, and subtitles seem to work too!, but a menu to choose video resolution+bitrates would be greatly appreciated too
    I think Discovery+ has a low and high bitrate video for each resolution, and SF often choose the low one, so a manual option would help alot. Thanks in advance..

Your request has been passed to the product designer.

Comment

Originally posted by roberts View Post
      Hi!
      Really happy for the menu to choose audio bitrates, and subtitles seem to work too!, but a menu to choose video resolution+bitrates would be greatly appreciated too
      I think Discovery+ has a low and high bitrate video for each resolution, and SF often choose the low one, so a manual option would help alot. Thanks in advance..

Great suggestion. It will bring enhancement to each user's choice. A set of options that will be welcome when it becomes a reality.

Comment

Hi, please give the latest v6106 a try and feedback, thanks.

Comment

Just had a fast try now, kind of hard to say, which one was chosen automatically (will try a few more before i know for sure).. I guess the high one, but a pulldown-meny of all options would be much prefered, kind of loke there was on netflix--if i remember correctly

Comment

6.1.0.8- WOW, it appeared! Looks beautiful! Thanks!
            Only one thing now causing a problem, and its Discovery+ themselves.. Some episodes in the series seem to have different bitrates and some even don't have the HQ 'compressions', and as the analyzer of SF is global (i imagine it checks the first episode or something), its a little random what is downloaded.

Comment

Since the bitrate is supported, this thread is closed.
              In case there are other downloading issues, please start a new one. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
              X