Where is CW Seed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where is CW Seed?

Lost CW Seed, please replace with something else, or a refund? Would be nice to get it back, or have it exchanged, seeing as I had paid for it!

You can't get it back...the website is gone.
    It's only available as an app now.

Comment

Well I wish they would offer me another service to replace that one, seeing as how I paid for it!

Comment

Hi,

CW Seed is switched to The CW.

You can download the videos from The CW.

Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot-20230213-100319.png
Views:	239
Size:	713.6 KB
ID:	421731
        Please post your logs the default location is:
        For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
        For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
        Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
        If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

I never understood what CW Seed was about to begin with. From what I saw, all the CW Seed shows were also on theCW website. You might have had to go into the 'A-Z' listing to see that but they were there. And are still there.

Well I wish they would offer me another service to replace that one, seeing as how I paid for it!
          You paid for the CW downloader which is a "twofer" meaning that the theCW and CW Seed were included in the price. https://streamfab.com/cw-downloader.htm
          Since all the shows are still available to you, you are out nothing.
          The same is true for HBO Now. It was offered as a "twofer" with HBO Max. I never actually used HBO Now because (according to Wikipedia) it was shut down in December 2020, before I even bought StreamFab AIO (the first time. Grrrr). Clicking on the HBO Now VIP button today, just brings up HBO Max.

Comment

Originally posted by Cats4U View Post
            I never understood what CW Seed was about to begin with. From what I saw, all the CW Seed shows were also on theCW website. You might have had to go into the 'A-Z' listing to see that but they were there. And are still there.

You paid for the CW downloader which is a "twofer" meaning that the theCW and CW Seed were included in the price. https://streamfab.com/cw-downloader.htm
            Since all the shows are still available to you, you are out nothing.
            The same is true for HBO Now. It was offered as a "twofer" with HBO Max. I never actually used HBO Now because (according to Wikipedia) it was shut down in December 2020, before I even bought StreamFab AIO (the first time. Grrrr). Clicking on the HBO Now VIP button today, just brings up HBO Max.
            Yeah.....the CW Seed was powered by Warnerbros while the CW is powered by CBS. If you ever noticed, only shows that were produced by WB were on the Seed. Just a game of Rights.
            but you are correct...they all are on the CW now.

Somewhere in the agreement with the sale of controlling interest in the CW to Nexstar...must have been the rights to use the shows for a set number of years. While CBS and WB both retain 12.5.% ownership...they own all of the shows...Nexstar doesn't own any. It will be interesting to see if Nexstar introduces shows from other sources to the network.
            Last edited by jimc115; 02-14-2023, 02:16 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X