StreamFab 6.1.0.8 and Disney

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

StreamFab 6.1.0.8 and Disney

Trying to download Wakanda Forever on Disney which seems to be getting saved in 720p format. May be something I am doing wrong but I'm sure it has downloaded higher resolution on Disney in the past.

Originally posted by paulandkate View Post
    Trying to download Wakanda Forever on Disney which seems to be getting saved in 720p format. May be something I am doing wrong but I'm sure it has downloaded higher resolution on Disney in the past.
    see here - https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...-here-~updated Disney plus has always been 720p.

Comment

Originally posted by paulandkate View Post
      In my testing, "DVDFab Downloader 3.0.2.2 is released (March 15, 2021)" still worked for me a few weeks ago and was the last version that could screen record D+ in "technically 1080p" but it's only a screen recording and not original output of what's coming down the internet pipe. It seems to be like it could maybe somehow actually watch the 1080p feed, but since it just encodes to roughly 5000kbps instead of lossless output like what it did when it switched to "downloading" and no longer "screen recorded". To me it looks noticeably better than 720p lossless like it's been doing, but it still isn't quite as sharp as native 1080p downloaded. For me, I much prefer 720p download with higher quality and ddp 5.1 instead of technically 1080p resolution but with aac 2.0 audio, unless the tracks are muxed manually.

Comment

Thanks for the info both. Much appreciated.

Comment

Working...
        X