This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jpp72 View Post
    Since Hulu is completely unusable in 6.1.0.9, i guess it's ok to post the link:

https://dl.dvdfab.cn/download/49_610...b_x64_6108.exe
    Thanks

Comment

Hi all,

The problem will be fixed in the new version 6110, released today.

Wilson
      Please post your logs the default location is:
      For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
      For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
      Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
      If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Wilson.Wang View Post
        Hi all,

The problem will be fixed in the new version 6110, released today.

Wilson
        I hate having to be the heavy here but I guarantee that there are a large number of users here that are thinking the same thing - - - Are you going to test it this time to make sure it works before you release it? Make sure the fix in 6.1.0.9 for the Youtube @ upload id still works. Make sure Hulu H264 & H265 videos are unscrambled with 1080p still working. Make sure the that Amazon downloads are not delayed in Processing by FFmpeg that is maxing out the CPU.

Comment

Originally posted by Cats4U View Post

I hate having to be the heavy here but I guarantee that there are a large number of users here that are thinking the same thing - - - Are you going to test it this time to make sure it works before you release it? Make sure the fix in 6.1.0.9 for the Youtube @ upload id still works. Make sure Hulu H264 & H265 videos are unscrambled with 1080p still working. Make sure the that Amazon downloads are not delayed in Processing by FFmpeg that is maxing out the CPU.
          Wilson,
          I must say that you really came through this time. As best as I can tell, 6.1.1.0 is running perfectly and I thank you immensely. I'm sorry that I came down hard on you with my last message but it gets frustrating when a working version gets ruined when you add a new feature (especially when it is a new feature I will probably never use). This has happened too many times. But you made up for it with what looks like a beautiful release. And I am also much appreciative that you did quick fixes rather than wait for a week to pass for the regular release day. Thanks to you and the Developers. Oh, and Mona, too.

Comment

6.1.1.0 seems to be working for me...

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	266
Size:	66.2 KB
ID:	422340

Comment

Originally posted by Cats4U View Post

Wilson,
              I must say that you really came through this time. As best as I can tell, 6.1.1.0 is running perfectly and I thank you immensely. I'm sorry that I came down hard on you with my last message but it gets frustrating when a working version gets ruined when you add a new feature (especially when it is a new feature I will probably never use). This has happened too many times. But you made up for it with what looks like a beautiful release. And I am also much appreciative that you did quick fixes rather than wait for a week to pass for the regular release day. Thanks to you and the Developers. Oh, and Mona, too.
              understand, thank you!

Wilson
              Please post your logs the default location is:
              For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
              For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
              Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
              If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
              X