Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[6.1.0.9] disney plus stuck on downloading audio

Hi,

I'm noticing this problem with last version of StreamFab.
    After some downloads the program remain stuck on downloading audio.
    Usually I close the app and start again the downloads.
    It happened 2 times now with Bones show:
    • First time it stucked in episode 3.
    • Next time it stucked after some other episodes.

I attach the log: StreamFab.log

Here's a screen of the problem this morning

Click image for larger version

Name:	2023-02-23_084027.png
Views:	208
Size:	87.1 KB
ID:	422300

Comment

and the related logs: StreamFab.log

Comment

When 6.1.0.10 comes out in a little while, do a complete uninstall followed by a clean offline install.

How to do a clean install of the latest StreamFab

1. Totally delete the contents of your StreamFab Log & Temp directories

2. Use a "professional" uninstall program to completely remove old version of StreamFab
        Make sure the uninstaller removes Registry entries for StreamFab as well as the program
        Do not use the built-in Windows uninstaller as it tends to leave stuff behind
        A good source for currently available free uninstallers is at https://www.lifewire.com/free-uninst...ograms-2625188
        Be sure to choose to remove StreamFab's current configuration when asked

3. Download the latest offline version of StreamFab
        32bit version: https://www.dvdfab.cn/mlink/download...reamFab_Online
        64bit version: https://www.dvdfab.cn/mlink/download...=StreamFab_x64
        Never use the online pop-up installer as it sometimes produces bad installs

4. Install the new version of StreamFab
        If the uninstall program you used has a Install component to it, use that to install StreamFab
        Using the Install component will keep a complete log of everything added and make a future uninstall easier next time
        A pop-up will appear when you first start StreamFab asking you to re-authorize your StreamFab, do it
        Run Settings and set up your StreamFab configuration
        After setting up your configuration and saving, it is best to close StreamFab and then restart it
        Do a clean install everytime a new StreamFab version comes out and you will have less problems

Comment

Originally posted by Cats4U View Post
          When 6.1.0.10 comes out in a little while, do a complete uninstall followed by a clean offline install.

How to do a clean install of the latest StreamFab

1. Totally delete the contents of your StreamFab Log & Temp directories

2. Use a "professional" uninstall program to completely remove old version of StreamFab
          Make sure the uninstaller removes Registry entries for StreamFab as well as the program
          Do not use the built-in Windows uninstaller as it tends to leave stuff behind
          A good source for currently available free uninstallers is at https://www.lifewire.com/free-uninst...ograms-2625188
          Be sure to choose to remove StreamFab's current configuration when asked

3. Download the latest offline version of StreamFab
          32bit version: https://www.dvdfab.cn/mlink/download...reamFab_Online
          64bit version: https://www.dvdfab.cn/mlink/download...=StreamFab_x64
          Never use the online pop-up installer as it sometimes produces bad installs

4. Install the new version of StreamFab
          If the uninstall program you used has a Install component to it, use that to install StreamFab
          Using the Install component will keep a complete log of everything added and make a future uninstall easier next time
          A pop-up will appear when you first start StreamFab asking you to re-authorize your StreamFab, do it
          Run Settings and set up your StreamFab configuration
          After setting up your configuration and saving, it is best to close StreamFab and then restart it
          Do a clean install everytime a new StreamFab version comes out and you will have less problems

Hi,

is this a probably solution to the problem or copy-pasted text about how to updgrade the software in the cleanest way?
          just curious..obviously the next update I'll try to install that way.

Comment

Originally posted by Bazzu85 View Post

Hi,

is this a probably solution to the problem or copy-pasted text about how to updgrade the software in the cleanest way?
            Both. I got tired of reading posts here for a problem that only one person was complaining about (usually followed by maybe one other person saying "Me, too" that may or may not have something to do with the original complaint.) Anyone that reads every post here on a regular basis knows that it's true. Mona, being the extremely nice person that she is, will send it along to the Developers but you know she knows that this is not a StreamFab problem. If you go over to the competitor's forum, the head honcho there (Angry) Redfox 1, will be more blunt about it like in this actual reply from him -
            I cant see anything in the log file and if this was an AS issue, we would see our board light up like a Christmas tree, you seem to be the only one having these issues, so I will absolutely double check your logfile but I have my doubts it's on Anystreams end.
            Anyway, I'll run the same download as the original complainer and of course I won't have any problem. A day or two later, the original poster will post again and say it is working now because they cleaned their cache or something else minor or did nothing. I've come to believe that the reason I'm not seeing these singular complaints is because with each new SF version I do a complete uninstall followed by a clean install. That doesn't make me immune to the major problems that are reported by a large number of users such as the scrambled 6.1.0.9 Hulu downloads or the slowness of FFmpeg processing and CPU use maxing in 6.1.0.9 Amazon videos (reported by some as a total stoppage, but it wasn't) or the complete failure to download from Youtube in 6.1.0.8. So in message https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...180#post422180 I wrote up the instructions for a clean install. I intend to post it whenever I think it will help an individual or perhaps it could be placed in the yellow "Sticky" section at the top of the Forum where it will go unread like all the other helpful and informative posts there like KidJoe's FAQ.

I know I come across as a curmudgeon a lot of times with my posts but my main goal is to help all the users here understand ways to get the most out of StreamFab. It's in my nature to help people with computer problems if I can. If you count my high school days when other students in my computer class came up to me for help, that just short of 50 years ago. I ran a 4-line BBS (a dialup forum before there was an Internet as we know it today) for computer help for about 10 years. And finally, after I semi-retired, I worked for 5 years at a major cable company as a modem tech. I don't how I got off on this tangent. I was going to erase most of this before I posted it but what the hell.
            Try doing the clean install, you'll be glad you did.

Comment

Working...
            X