Issue with downloading videos for Paramount+, Netflix, and Peacock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Issue with downloading videos for Paramount+, Netflix, and Peacock

Currently using v. 6.1.1.0, but for the past couple of updates, I've suddenly been unable to download TV series episodes on multiple streaming services, including Paramount+, Netflix, and Peacock. I made sure that I am logged in to the streaming service before I start the download; however, when I start it, it just sits at "waiting to download" or the progress just sits at 0%. I've also made sure the videos in question are still on the streaming service. The weird thing is that on any of these sites, I am able to download movies with no issue.

Also, I've been using Streamfab to also download videos from HBOMax and Hulu, and have had zero issues with those services.

Originally posted by stitchfan85 View Post
    Currently using v. 6.1.1.0, but for the past couple of updates, I've suddenly been unable to download TV series episodes on multiple streaming services, including Paramount+, Netflix, and Peacock. I made sure that I am logged in to the streaming service before I start the download; however, when I start it, it just sits at "waiting to download" or the progress just sits at 0%. I've also made sure the videos in question are still on the streaming service. The weird thing is that on any of these sites, I am able to download movies with no issue.

Also, I've been using Streamfab to also download videos from HBOMax and Hulu, and have had zero issues with those services.
    try the version here in post #19 https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...e-layout/page2

Comment

Working...
    X