DVDFab 6.1.1.1 (Win): Issue with _SOME_ Programs on Disney+

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab 6.1.1.1 (Win): Issue with _SOME_ Programs on Disney+

The following episodes were added to the queue and downloads were attempted, but failed:

National Treasure: Edge of History S01E10
    (I was able to successfully get S01E01-E09 previously)

The Mandalorian: S03E01
    (just came out today)

Temp directory was cleared prior to starting SF

Logfiles attached
    Attached Files

FWIW, I was able to d/l The Mandalorian 3x01 successfully with 6.1.1.1, but the Atmos audio cut out at around 2 minutes 32 in Kodi - in Media Player it continued playing but was seriously out of sync with the video, getting worse as playback continues - VLC would start to play the file, but trying to seek around caused VLC to stop being able to play the file at all.

I downloaded the episode again, with the next level down of audio selected (EAC DD?), and it seemed to play back fine.

For insanty's sake I downloaded the Atmos version a second time to see if I'd get a different result and surprisingly I did. The second copy seems to be fine.

I'm located in Southern California and connecting directly to my local services - not using a VPN.

The log attached is from the first download with the out-of-sync Atmos.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Dog; 03-01-2023, 02:50 PM.

Comment

I'm finding that recordings from Disney+ seem to fail several times before they successfully record. When the downloads fail they seem to download quite rapidly and then fail in the "Processing" step. The latest occurance was with The Mandalorian 3x01 with 6.1.1.1 where I had to retry three times (at 720p) before it was successful. Anybody else experience this behavior?

Comment

Originally posted by rmanaka View Post
        I'm finding that recordings from Disney+ seem to fail several times before they successfully record. When the downloads fail they seem to download quite rapidly and then fail in the "Processing" step. The latest occurance was with The Mandalorian 3x01 with 6.1.1.1 where I had to retry three times (at 720p) before it was successful. Anybody else experience this behavior?
        I believe there are several threads on this but I opened up one a while ago here DVDFab Forum - 5.0.4.9 Disney Plus downloads failing US

Comment

Working...
        X