5.0.4.9 Disney Plus downloads failing US

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5.0.4.9 Disney Plus downloads failing US

I looked through the forum and didn't see mention of this but I am getting failures in my queue for Disney Plus. I just added the Blackish series to my download queue. Some episodes download some do not. This happens with multiple shows as well. If I hit retry after it fails it will work sometimes. Other times I have to keep retrying multiple times before it actually downloads the episode. Is anyone else having this issue? Logs are attached.
    Attached Files

What you described is common to happen when I am downloading on Amazon. For example, a series of 10 episodes, at least five fail to download. After several attempts I manage to download it.

Comment

Working and not working sounds like a network problem.

Comment

For me at least its not a network problem. I have only experienced it with Disney plus. Other providers work flawlessly. I can monitor my connection while the show fails and it is working properly

Comment

Originally posted by bdg View Post
          I looked through the forum and didn't see mention of this but I am getting failures in my queue for Disney Plus. I just added the Blackish series to my download queue. Some episodes download some do not. This happens with multiple shows as well. If I hit retry after it fails it will work sometimes. Other times I have to keep retrying multiple times before it actually downloads the episode. Is anyone else having this issue? Logs are attached.
          Please uninstall the current version and then install v5050 to try again. If same problem, please feedback with the latest log file, thanks.

Comment

I reported this error August 11th!!!! I tried clearing the temp cache, tried changing where the temp files go, checked to ensure it plays normally in a browser, which it did. I have changed versions from 5.0.4.9 to 5.0.5.0 to now 5.0.5.1. I must restart StreamFab and retry downloads after failures to get a few downloads from Disney+ and then it fails again after a couple of downloads. This does NOT happen on Amazon, Paramount, or HBOMax. It is NOT a network error. It is something the developer needs to look
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by isrdude View Post
              I reported this error August 11th!!!! I tried clearing the temp cache, tried changing where the temp files go, checked to ensure it plays normally in a browser, which it did. I have changed versions from 5.0.4.9 to 5.0.5.0 to now 5.0.5.1. I must restart StreamFab and retry downloads after failures to get a few downloads from Disney+ and then it fails again after a couple of downloads. This does NOT happen on Amazon, Paramount, or HBOMax. It is NOT a network error. It is something the developer needs to look
              have you tried to stop the queue after the current episode is downloaded, add what you wish and then restart the queue ??

Comment

I agree - this was previously reported and still happens when trying to download episodes from Disney+. I'm pretty sure some users reported this issue when trying to download the Simpsons but this also seems to be happening with some of the newer offerings like She Hulk.

In addition to some episodes failing, simply queuing them up again (multiple times) runs the risk of Disney+ temporarily banning your IP. This issue was originally reported in this thread here:

Disney "abnormally high number of requests" warning

So over the past few days, I had been queueing up the Simpsons TV series and downloading over night. I've completed up to Season 8. Today when I tried to sign into Disney+ via StreamFab, I got a black screen, no graphics or sign in options. Upon deleting my SF temp folders and trying again, I got to the Disney+ Login screen

Comment

when you changed versions, did you use the offline installer? Or did you click "update" on the pop up box?

Comment

I did try starting the queue, restarting the queue by closing streamfab and then reopening. Same issue. Also, I always use offline installer when I update versions.

Comment

I've updated to the latest version 5.0.5.2 and still having the problem

Comment

I've updated to the latest version 5.0.5.2 and still having the problem
                        have you already tried clearing your cookies & site data for Disney plus ??

Comment

We tested https://www.disneyplus.com/video/677...2-a82ca547e178 based on this log, it download 11 videos without a problem, the developer will check all the log files available on this thread again.

Comment

Originally posted by october262 View Post

have you already tried clearing your cookies & site data for Disney plus ??
                            Not sure how I do that in StreamFab?

Comment

Not sure how I do that in StreamFab?
                              go to the home page in streamfab, scroll down under recent history click clear history
                              check both cookies & other site data and browsing history then hit clear data.
                              also it wouldn't to restart streamfab after doing this.
                              Last edited by october262; 09-09-2022, 10:54 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X