(Win) Location of the Queue?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(Win) Location of the Queue?

I'm having repeated trouble with StreamFab unexpectedly exiting when I'm trying to delete an item(s) from the queue. As I have quite a number of items in my queue, I'm waiting quite a bit of time for SF to start when I launch it.

I'm at the point now where I want to just jot down what I want to get from where and start the queue over from scratch. Is there an easy way to do this without reinstalling StreamFab?

(Future suggestion: Having an "Export Queue List" would be a nice-to-have feature)

Thanks in advance!

Originally posted by BradYonder View Post
    I'm having repeated trouble with StreamFab unexpectedly exiting when I'm trying to delete an item(s) from the queue. As I have quite a number of items in my queue, I'm waiting quite a bit of time for SF to start when I launch it.

I'm at the point now where I want to just jot down what I want to get from where and start the queue over from scratch. Is there an easy way to do this without reinstalling StreamFab?

(Future suggestion: Having an "Export Queue List" would be a nice-to-have feature)

Thanks in advance!
    see post 3 - https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...red#post412156
    Last edited by october262; 03-02-2023, 05:13 PM.

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
      X