Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why only Paramount Plus very slow downloading?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why only Paramount Plus very slow downloading?

Why is ONLY my paramount plus download so slow? Netflix, CW, Peacock are all 20 to 30 MB/s but Paramount is around 1 to 2 MB/s and sometimes dips down to 5 Kb/s. It's terribly slow and has been that way for over a year. Everything else is fine.

Try at a different time, same issue?
    We do not notice much difference on our end. Please repeat the process, specify the video, provide the latest log file to better check.

Comment

Before I go any further I wonder if I can install Streamfab onto one of my other PCs and see if this issue continues there? I have a lifetime combo license and I "think" my StreamFab license is good for 5 PC ? Can I install StreamFab on another PC for testing?

Comment

Originally posted by Rich A View Post
        Before I go any further I wonder if I can install Streamfab onto one of my other PCs and see if this issue continues there? I have a lifetime combo license and I "think" my StreamFab license is good for 5 PC ? Can I install StreamFab on another PC for testing?
        You may install it on the second computer to have a try first.
        I will need your account info to check the details of your account. If needed, you may send via forum PM. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
        X