StreamFab 6.1.2.1 Download Fail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

StreamFab 6.1.2.1 Download Fail

I was able to download and install new update on my Mac, but then I am getting continuous failures on Netflix, Tubi, HBOMax, Prime all videos are failing download after installation of new version
    Attached Files
    Last edited by CptZosimus; 05-12-2023, 09:06 PM.

I also have an M1 Mac and get the same error trying to download videos from Netflix, but after installing the new version of SF All of my video downloads on all services (Netfix, Amazon, Disney+, HBOMAX, Tubi) to name a few but all streaming services are broken.

Comment

Here is my log after several failed downloads
      Attached Files

Comment

Please delete the two folders and then run StreamFab to try again and see the result.
        Finder/Documents/DVDFab/StreamFab/Temp
        Finder/Documents/DVDFab/StreamFab/log
        If there are no such folders or files under the path, please go to the Settings panel of StreamFab to find out the correct directory.​

You may also install the previous version to have a try.

Comment

I had deleted the entire system and re-installed new version from scratch lost all of my scheduled downloads but still wanted to give it a try, all downloads from the streaming services are still failing, today I found previous version and installed and it is working fine with the exception of Netflix, it will not stay logged in long enough to grab the video and then each time I long in I keep getting the same error screen

Comment

Tried the remedy suggested without success. Clearly need to keep older versions as new versions are not reliable. I would be helpful to be able to download a prior (working) version of the software instead of waiting for it to be fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by Kspapi View Post
              Tried the remedy suggested without success. Clearly need to keep older versions as new versions are not reliable. I would be helpful to be able to download a prior (working) version of the software instead of waiting for it to be fixed.
              Are you using M1 too? Please provide the whole log folder too, thanks.

Comment

Just to add I’m experiencing the same thing on my m1. I’ve reverted back to 6118 for now until the issues are fixed. No issues on that version.

Comment

Here's the contents of the log directory
                  Attached Files

Comment

Apple M1 Max, by the way

Comment

OK, thanks, we will check as soon as possible.

Comment

I would be helpful to be able to download a prior (working) version of the software instead of waiting for it to be fixed.

I did not know where to download an older version either but was directed here

​​​​​​https://www.dvdfab.cn/member.htm?a=e...wnload_service

you can download all older version

Comment

They charge 9.99 to get a working prior copy....

Comment

They charge 9.99 to get a working prior copy....
                            Here is the link to get v6118 Mac version: https://dl.dvdfab.cn/download/59_611...or_m1_6118.dmg

Comment

The latest version 6.1.2.3 for Mac works fine now, with the exception of the HBOMax module that is not working in USA

Comment

Working...
                              X