StreamFab 6.1.2.2 Peacock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

StreamFab 6.1.2.2 Peacock

As of today with the latest version of StreamFab 6.1.2.2 it can no longer analyze any videos on Peacock. I tried a couple shows and nothing. The kitty pops up saying the browser issue. Hope this gets fixed soon.

Nevermind Igot it working. It was on my end.

Comment

1) Log in to Peacock
      2) Click your avatar up in the upper right corner of the screen
      3) Click Account
      4) Click Devices
      5) In the lower section click remove all devices
      6) Click Account and Sign Out
      7) Log in to Peacock and choose the videos you want
      8) Start download and the green line will go across the screen 15 or 16 times while Analyzing before download starts for each video
      ​​​​9) Enjoy your shows

Everytime you update StreamFab Peacock thinks you are using a new device. If you only have 1 or 2 devices listed you probably won't see the kitty and it will not offer to remove the old devices. From three on, it will allow you to remove the old ones and avoid seeing the kitty. I haven't seen the kitty in months by cleaning out the old devices.

Comment

Originally posted by Cats4U View Post

Everytime you update StreamFab Peacock thinks you are using a new device. If you only have 1 or 2 devices listed you probably won't see the kitty and it will not offer to remove the old devices.
        Never seen this happen from upgrading, but then again, every time I visit Peacock it requires me to log in and to select the profile.
        I always thought the kitty was from the built in browser being out of date.

Comment

Logging in is a totally different issue. That was sent to the developer a long time ago by Mona. Still waiting.
          As far as the device issue goes, I think I remember Mike_M was to first to see the correlation between the devices and the kitty. I could be wrong as it was a long time ago. I've done a lot of testing and they are definitely tied together.

Comment

I've had both of those problems today. For a few days the automatic logging out is happening way more frequently than usual. On average I'd get about 25-40 downloads and then it would log out. This last few days it's been about every 8-10 downloads then logout. Then tonight the cat problem started showing up. I had to connect to a few different VPN locations to find one that worked. Finally started working by connecting to a miami location. My regular IP was having issues with the cat page, so I tried the VPN a few times and finally got a successful attempt after a few tries.

I do believe that is an accurate statement by Cats4U. It has been going on for months and I think Mike_M was the first to report it and they do definitelly appear to be related by this program using Peacock. I don't have that issue grabbing Peacock with other tools.​

Comment

Working...
            X