No announcement yet.

Python 3.7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They certainly have a weird sense of priorities. If I was Mr. Fengtao and I ran the company I'd probably only offer the same streamers as the competition plus Peacock. They've expanded to too many piss-ass streamers and all it has done is create more headaches for themselves and their customers.

Comment

Originally posted by Cats4U View Post
      They certainly have a weird sense of priorities. If I was Mr. Fengtao and I ran the company I'd probably only offer the same streamers as the competition plus Peacock. They've expanded to too many piss-ass streamers and all it has done is create more headaches for themselves and their customers.
      I guess I was a day or two early, the competition just announced they are able to download from Peacock now. In my opinion they now have the best lineup of streamers in their Plus package. More is not always better. Maybe if StreamFab had an adequate number of quality developers to cover all the various free and small time streamers from all around the world then StreamFab might be worth the exorbitant amount of money they charge but that is not the case. Just look at the cries for fixes in just the last week alone. In a good number of cases I had to lookup (in the DRM MPD advertisement) whether the streamer was even supported by SF because I had never heard of them before. They would need hundreds of developers to cover all the streamers they now claim they support.
      If history is any guide we are due soon for DRM changes at one or more of "the major international modules". Will StreamFab get their priorities right at that point or will the unknown streamers win out? Whatever happens, the fact is that they will get further and further behind and the customer will suffer.

Comment

Originally posted by Cats4U View Post

I guess I was a day or two early, the competition just announced they are able to download from Peacock now. In my opinion they now have the best lineup of streamers in their Plus package. More is not always better. Maybe if StreamFab had an adequate number of quality developers to cover all the various free and small time streamers from all around the world then StreamFab might be worth the exorbitant amount of money they charge but that is not the case. Just look at the cries for fixes in just the last week alone. In a good number of cases I had to lookup (in the DRM MPD advertisement) whether the streamer was even supported by SF because I had never heard of them before. They would need hundreds of developers to cover all the streamers they now claim they support.
        If history is any guide we are due soon for DRM changes at one or more of "the major international modules". Will StreamFab get their priorities right at that point or will the unknown streamers win out? Whatever happens, the fact is that they will get further and further behind and the customer will suffer.
        Ya when i saw the Peacock version, i immediately downloaded it and tried to queue stuff up.

Works great. I can download stuff and queue more stuff as it downloads. The best part: I don't have to keep logging in 17 times per session...
        How to post issues in the StreamFab Section

Comment

Working...
        X