Defualt StreamFab window size

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Defualt StreamFab window size

I am using StreamFab on a Mac (Monterey 12.6.6) and it defaults to full size screen when opening instead covering all other apps I have open.
    Is there a way to set the size StreamFab opens to?

On Windows, I wish it would remember the window position. Probably the same code issue.

Comment

I am using StreamFab on a Mac (Monterey 12.6.6) and it defaults to full size screen when opening instead covering all other apps I have open.
      Is there a way to set the size StreamFab opens to?​

I don't need StreamFab opening at full screen every time, I am sure there is a way to set default size it opens to.

Comment

If you manually resized the window before closing StreamFab, do you still have the same problem the next time you start it?

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post
          If you manually resized the window before closing StreamFab, do you still have the same problem the next time you start it?
          Yes Mona I still have the same problem. I resize StreamFab window and close it when it reopens it returns to the same Full Screen size and does not remember that last size it was left on.
          I have even used the Mac Shortcuts like you use to have finder open at the last size but it does not work with StreamFab, I am on a Mac using Monterey 12.6.6

Comment

Maybe you can provide us with more info on your Mac system?

Comment

Mac Version 12.6.6 with 4 GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i7
              AMD Radeon R9 M395X 4GB

Comment

I have checked with the developers, and they suggested that you wait for the coming version and then try again. Thanks.

Comment

Got the new version 6.1.2.8 for Mac and same issue.
                  After resizing StreamFab to desired size, it does not remember the size when opened next time.
                  It always opens to Full Screen.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Mac file.png
Views:	148
Size:	102.4 KB
ID:	427596
                    Please go to the Documents path to delete the file named StreamFab.ini to run the software to try again.

Comment

Working...
                    X