Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should we delete the old HBOMax Scheduled list?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Should we delete the old HBOMax Scheduled list?

I'm in the U.S. When I launch StreamFab 6.1.2.8 for Windows, it takes a very long time Loading Task Queue--5 minutes or so--before I'm allowed to do anything. It's attempting to check the entries in my lengthy Scheduled list for the now defunct HBOMax. When it finally completes, each is listed as "Failure checking for new episode(s)...". Do the developers recommend we delete that list and then make the same entries into the Max list, or will they be converted to Max at some point?

Note: The few Scheduled shows I've set for Max are also failing.
    Last edited by zapt; 06-20-2023, 05:34 PM.

Hmm... no response. Are Scheduled downloads working for anyone on Max?

Comment

Originally posted by zapt View Post
      Hmm... no response. Are Scheduled downloads working for anyone on Max?
      Hi,

Please delete and add them again, thanks

Wilson
      Please post your logs the default location is:
      For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
      For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
      Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
      If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Will do. Thanks!

Note, however, that I've already added over half a dozen directly into the new Max Scheduled tab, and they're all repeatedly failing with the message: "Failure checking for new episode(s), please download manually." Several are current TV shows that are releasing new episodes every week. I'm running StreamFab 6.1.3.2 for Windows in the US.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Scheduled.jpg Views:	0 Size:	34.0 KB ID:	428275
        Last edited by zapt; 07-24-2023, 02:06 AM.

Comment

Will do. Thanks!

Note, however, that I've already added over half a dozen directly into the new Max Scheduled tab, and they're all repeatedly failing with the message: "Failure checking for new episode(s), please download manually." Several are current TV shows that are releasing new episodes every week. I'm running StreamFab 6.1.3.2 for Windows in the US.

Click image for larger version Name:	Scheduled.jpg Views:	0 Size:	34.0 KB ID:	428275
          I will get the QA team to test it.
          The latest streamfab.log file could be helpful, please post it as well, thanks.

Comment

Here's the log file, Mona.

StreamFab.log

Comment

Here's the log file, Mona.

[ATTACH]n428294[/ATTACH]
              The file is received, thanks.

Comment

Mona
                Has there been any progress on this issue? I'm currently on 6.1.3.9 (Windows), and Scheduled downloads still aren't working on Max.

In addition, are 1080 downloads no longer available? I haven't found any since the switchover from HBO/Max to Max. Everything now has a maximum download resolution of 720 and a few (such as episodes of "And Just Like That...") are at much lower resolution. Is that a change instituted by Max, or is it a function of StreamFab? Thanks!

Comment

Mona
                  Has there been any progress on this issue? I'm currently on 6.1.3.9 (Windows), and Scheduled downloads still aren't working on Max.

In addition, are 1080 downloads no longer available? I haven't found any since the switchover from HBO/Max to Max. Everything now has a maximum download resolution of 720 and a few (such as episodes of "And Just Like That...") are at much lower resolution. Is that a change instituted by Max, or is it a function of StreamFab? Thanks!
                  There is no update for the Schedule part yet.
                  As for 1080p, MAX can only support up to 720p for now.

Comment

Thanks, Mona.

Comment

Working...
                    X