Incorrect movie length from Amazon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Incorrect movie length from Amazon

I have tried downloading Fletch from Amazon a few times, and each time, I get an MP4 that says it is 2:05 long, but the movie is supposed to be about 25 min shorter, around 1:38. See attached log. I have downloaded other movies from Amazon with no issues.
    Attached Files

Amazon,always had a problem the end of the films cut off
    Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Originally posted by Chameleon View Post
      Amazon,always had a problem the end of the films cut off
      This is the opposite. The credits roll and finish but the player says there is still about 25 min left but then it abruptly closes.

Comment

Originally posted by Dilligas View Post

This is the opposite. The credits roll and finish but the player says there is still about 25 min left but then it abruptly closes.
        This could be related to something else I saw here, the user converted to mkv and the issue resolved. But subtitles might have also been involved. I just know going to mkv resolved their issue.

Comment

Just wanted to confirm... in most of my issues related to this, remuxing it with MKVToolNix resolved the problem. Usually 9 out of 10 times I'm able to successfully resolve a video file regardless of the extension, even if re-writing an mkv to an mkv. If the container hasn't been properly written from the source to the destination, the program attempts to properly adjust the timecode and fix any corrupt portions of a video file whether it be from streamfab or any other source.

I have two DVR services that record both to .ts and .mpg. While remuxing to mkv, the source often throws up tons of corrupt data errors and the resulting mkv plays correctly. I use either MKVtools or FFMPEG depending on which is more convenient for a single file or a batch.

Comment

I am a big supporter of Fab, but I am getting discouraged. Where is Fengtao? Where is Signals?
            Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

We will test the length problem as soon as possible.

Comment

Working...
              X