Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

StreamFab 6.1.3.1. - anything in Prime queue before, audio only downloads in 128 kbps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

StreamFab 6.1.3.1. - anything in Prime queue before, audio only downloads in 128 kbps

I just updated today to 6.1.3.1 - but noticed that while whatever I had in my Prime download queue is still downloading in EAC3, it's only downloading at 128 kbps.

I had to re-select everything I want to download - only after I've done that does the 640 kpbs that the menu specifies (and what used to be fairly standard for Prime) deliver. But now selections in the queue show as gray/no image - no thumbnail image as they used to before this update, so I can't see what it will look like until it's finished downloading.
    [UPDATE: OK, now some proper thumbnails are showing in the queue.]

Is anyone else experiencing this glitch? If so, I hate to think that some of you will have to redo whatever you've downloaded this weekend to get decent audio...!
    Last edited by artsunlimited; 07-15-2023, 04:13 PM.

So you're seeing the issue IF the movie/show was queued in SF before you upgraded to 6.1.3.1?

My SF download queue was empty, everything I added/downloaded after upgrading to 6.1.3.1 is fine.

Comment

Originally posted by KidJoe View Post
      So you're seeing the issue IF the movie/show was queued in SF before you upgraded to 6.1.3.1?

My SF download queue was empty, everything I added/downloaded after upgrading to 6.1.3.1 is fine.
      Exactly! Since the selections I had in queue hadn't expired and my queue didn't delete itself with the upgrade, i just downloaded as usual. I normally do a quick check of my downloads to make sure video & audio are in sync and nothing is corrupted - I first noticed the file was smaller than I expected, then realized the audio was a lot less robust than Prime generally provides. I've never encountered this particular glitch with an update before, so wondered if anyone else encountered it.

Comment

Working...
      X