X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Streamfab 6.1.3.3 Various audio issues with Pluto TV

Hi all,

Just reporting various issues with Audio on Pluto TV, including:-

1. Partial audio. Audio present at start but disappears (to never reappear) at a certain point in the recording.
    2. No Audio. Some downloads have no audio whatsoever.
    3. Audio sync issues. Even if the audio is downloaded fully it always appears to be slightly out of sync with the video.

Cheers,

M.

I had the audio sync issue before but now that seems to have gone away. However...

I can only download anywhere between 1-4 videos before I get a failed to analyze error. I have to reload the browser page and repeat the process until I am done.

This is extremely time consuming when downloading seasons 1 and 2 of Judge Judy, which is well over 300+ episodes. When I had the audio sync issue, aprox. half of the episodes were watchable, so now I am trying to get the episodes that failed. I'll have to try downloading something else to see if the problem is only with that show.

This is with 6.1.2.4 and 6.1.3.3. I really had no need to upgrade since everything else was working fine and there wasn't any mention in the release notes about Pluto being fixed. I tried it to see if it made it better or worse.

Comment

Working...
    X