Before You Buy: C+ downloader issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Before You Buy: C+ downloader issues

I have license for SF C+ downloader. The service is available in FR, but also in PL, possibly in other countries as well. I cannot even attempt a download from the VoD service when in Poland, because C+ downloader is correctly firing up when opening movie or show, but cannot analyse the content and brings back the previous webpage along with the error message, disallowing from generic downloaders. This way I'm stuck.

I asked the service for help, I shared URLs of shows or movies that I'm unable to download (basically all the provided library is unavailable for d-l). After a month I spoke back, and the only thing I received is this:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	sf-support-answer.png
Views:	269
Size:	6.3 KB
ID:	428601
    Nothing like "it'll take few months to handle", no "apologize for inconvenience" (followed by the real work in queue), just "thanks" which sounds more like "f… you" in this circumstances, sorry. The other modules, especially supporting popular websites, work fine, but in my opinion, when the module loads, it should work or should not load, but let the generic downloader attempt to do its job as a failsafe.

I replied in the conversation with the support staff, of course, but the case shows how less popular but still advertised modules will work. I see other places where people had exact same problems on French accounts, and again, it shows a lot.

Take this into your attention, especially if you're willing to purchase downloader for less popular websites.

Hi, Canal+ PL is not supported, it's currently waiting for the developer to investigate it, but we do not have a timetable yet.

Comment

Working...
    X