Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Streamfab don't support Live broadcast on U-NEXT?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Streamfab don't support Live broadcast on U-NEXT?

The title said it all.
    When I play the live broadcasting or repeat on U-NEXT,
    doesn't show up pop up windows, just playing the video.

Is this known issue? or need some logs?

Hi, live broadcasting or repeat on U-NEXT is not supported.

Comment

Please support it if you can!
      CleverG*t supports it.

Comment

Originally posted by kumyth View Post
        Please support it if you can!
        CleverG*t supports it.
        You do realize that Cleverget is the same program as StreamFab, don't you? It is sold by an affiliate and has a slightly modified UI. There is nothing you can do with Cleverget that you can't do with StreamFab and vica versa. If you disagree, then just use Cleverget. DVDFab gets your money either way.

Comment

Originally posted by Cats4U View Post

You do realize that Cleverget is the same program as StreamFab, don't you? It is sold by an affiliate and has a slightly modified UI. There is nothing you can do with Cleverget that you can't do with StreamFab and vica versa. If you disagree, then just use Cleverget. DVDFab gets your money either way.
          would streamlink work for that live broadcast - https://www.videohelp.com/software/Streamlink ??

Comment

Originally posted by Cats4U View Post

In fact, I could download it on Clever*et and not on Streamfab. I didn't know that those two companies are the same, do you have any sources?

Comment

Working...
            X