Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pluto TV Subtitles and Video Format Problem with the latest release.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

6.1.4.4 still has this problem. Shows fail while remuxing. Miss Potter, and a range of other shows on Pluto, including new entries this month. I cleared the temp files, cache, etc., and log. ttached is the log file in which this all occurred. Please address this issue. The updates report that various Pluto problems have been fixed, but there is no way to test if that is true or not since no files are downloaded to check. This goes all the way back to incorrectly recording MP4 files when the selection is MKV. StreamFab.log

Added: Here are the various alleged fixes. One a fix is applied does anyone aatually download the failed shows to see if the fix works? If so, why are these download when I download them using the latest version of StreamFab and they fail???

6.1.4.4 2023-09-21
    Fix: A problem that certain downloaded videos from Pluto TV contain no subtitles.

6.1.4.1 2023-09-08
    Fix: A failure problem when downloading subtitles of Pluto TV videos.
    Fix: A failure problem when downloading Pluto TV videos as MKV files.

Attached Files
    Last edited by TomdeOldMan; 09-21-2023, 10:12 PM. Reason: Added Fix log going back to 6.1.3.9 which is when I first reported the problems that were allegedly fixed in 6.1.4.1!

Comment

This is a MAJOR problem. I cannot download ANY Pluto shows.

Comment

Originally posted by TomdeOldMan View Post
        6.1.4.4 still has this problem. Shows fail while remuxing. Miss Potter, and a range of other shows on Pluto, including new entries this month. I cleared the temp files, cache, etc., and log. ttached is the log file in which this all occurred. Please address this issue. The updates report that various Pluto problems have been fixed, but there is no way to test if that is true or not since no files are downloaded to check. This goes all the way back to incorrectly recording MP4 files when the selection is MKV.
        Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot-20230922-160143.png
Views:	279
Size:	68.3 KB
ID:	430916
        In our test, it worked.
        Maybe you do a complete uninstall and then reinstall the latest version?
        Also, please check your firewall or antivirus software. Maybe they have affected the process of StreamFab?

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post
          In our test, it worked.
          Maybe you do a complete uninstall and then reinstall the latest version?
          Also, please check your firewall or antivirus software. Maybe they have affected the process of StreamFab?
          Did a complete uninstall and install of 6.1.4.4
          Disabled firewall, Malwarebytes, and Microsoft Defender.
          Pluto TV shows still fail during remux -- bounces between Processing and Remux several times. Here is a new log file, since when I uninstalled StreamFab, I deleted the temp files and the log files. StreamFab.log

I had not experienced problems (that haven't been reported) with Amazon, Disney+, and Peacock, a BYUtv show (Relative Race), You Tube, or Roku Channel. while the Pluto Downloader fails consistently.

Comment

Okay, I did a install of 6.1.4.4 on a different computer (Windows 10) and tried Miss Potter -- it failed in the same place.

Two different Computers, fresh install (StreamFab wasn't previously installed on the new computer) and Pluto TV fails during remux. Show: Miss Potter

StreamFab.log

Comment

Okay, I did a install of 6.1.4.4 on a different computer (Windows 10) and tried Miss Potter -- it failed in the same place.

Two different Computers, fresh install (StreamFab wasn't previously installed on the new computer) and Pluto TV fails during remux. Show: Miss Potter

[ATTACH]n431302[/ATTACH]
              Worked for me:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Miss Potter - Pluto.jpg
Views:	223
Size:	5.9 KB
ID:	431316

Last edited by Mr.X; 10-08-2023, 10:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.X View Post

Worked for me:

Click image for larger version  Name:	Miss Potter - Pluto.jpg Views:	0 Size:	5.9 KB ID:	431316

Can you post your streamFab log? I want to compare your log against mine to see if I can spot what might be differet

Thanks.

Comment

SF 6.1.4.6 appears to have resolved the download problem. The downloads no longer fail during remux

Mona or Wilson -- this thread can be closed.

Comment

SF 6.1.4.6 appears to have resolved the download problem. The downloads no longer fail during remux

Mona or Wilson -- this thread can be closed.
                    Thanks for the update.
                    Thread closed.

Comment

Working...
                    X