Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Streamfab 6.1.4.0 broke downloads of Friends from MAX; audio processing error!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Streamfab 6.1.4.0 broke downloads of Friends from MAX; audio processing error!

Just updated to version 6.1.4.0 and wanted to continue downloading episodes of Friends from MAX (reached maximum downloads yesterday) and after the update cannot download any of the remaining episodes. In processing, both video and audio downloaded but then the output says "Failure processing the audio, please contact us for help."

I deleted the cache files to no avail.

I restarted the downloads on another computer running 6.1.3.8 and the episodes are downloading just fine!
    Attached Files

Please try to delete the task queue data and then run StreamFab to try it again on that computer.
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post
      Please try to delete the task queue data and then run StreamFab to try it again on that computer.
      Unfortunately didn't help...Neither did updating to version 6.1.4.1! Still getting "Failure processing the audio, please contact us for help."

I also tried uninstalling StreamFab (x64) from my computer deleting all saved information and then reinstalling using the link in the forums. Same result downloading Friends Season 9 Episode 8.
      Last edited by rmanaka; 09-08-2023, 01:53 PM.

Comment

Sorry for that, we will check as soon as possible.

Comment

Hooray! Looks like this was fixed in 6.1.4.2!!! Thank you, great job!!!

Comment

Working...
          X