Random Crashes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Random Crashes

The program was running in the background, doing nothing at all actually, just sitting. For tabs open it had Hulu, Disney+ and Amazon, but the program's focus was in the downloading row. Again though, nothing was downloading, the program was sitting idle. Along comes a windows message to the foreground saying the program has stopped and I had to close it.
    Will this log help with anything?
    Currently running 6136.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by MrGrackle; 09-14-2023, 03:49 PM.

Originally posted by MrKrawk View Post
    The program was running in the background, doing nothing at all actually, just sitting. For tabs open it had Hulu, Disney+ and Amazon, but the program's focus was in the downloading row. Again though, nothing was downloading, the program was sitting idle. Along comes a windows message to the foreground saying the program has stopped and I had to close it.
    Will this log help with anything?
    Currently running 6136.
    do you still get random crashes if you install the latest version 6.1.4,2 ??

Comment

Originally posted by october262 View Post

do you still get random crashes if you install the latest version 6.1.4,2 ??
      I have not yet.
      I often times wait til I see new versions endorsed by our regulars. In the What's New section I did not see anything mentioning program stability. I know they often times don't necessarily post everything.

Comment

Working...
      X