Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

StreamFab 6.1.4.4: English SRT Subtitles File Size Issue with Downloading from MAX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

StreamFab 6.1.4.4: English SRT Subtitles File Size Issue with Downloading from MAX

No matter what movie you download from MAX using the new Streamfab 6.1.4.4 the English SRT subtitle file only starts around the (approx) 1 hr 30 min mark. Typically an SRT file is around 90-100K for such a download. With this new version, you only get a file in the 25-30K range that has the majority of the movie missing.

are these possibly forced subs?

Comment

Nope. English [CC] I even tried the Forced Subtitles to see if there was any difference. Same issue. Downloading from any other source is fine. Just MAX, and as I stated the SRT file has subtitles - only they start very late in the movie.

Comment

I assume that the subtitles work when you watch the film normally?
        Please post the log file.
        Please post a link to the film.
        And then please be patient because of the already mentioned holidays.

Comment

Originally posted by tppmonline View Post
          No matter what movie you download from MAX using the new Streamfab 6.1.4.4 the English SRT subtitle file only starts around the (approx) 1 hr 30 min mark. Typically an SRT file is around 90-100K for such a download. With this new version, you only get a file in the 25-30K range that has the majority of the movie missing.
          I went back to v6.1.4.1 and fixed it, it's temporary until they can fix it.

Comment

Originally posted by rmcaw52 View Post

I went back to v6.1.4.1 and fixed it, it's temporary until they can fix it.
            I figured the same, since it was working in 6.1.4.1

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by tppmonline View Post

I figured the same, since it was working in 6.1.4.1

Thanks
              We will see if we can duplicate it. Could you still name one of the movies you have tried?

Comment

Working...
              X